Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (106,926 Views)
Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
My super small N64 collection... took me 2 years to even acquire this small collection. :-/
Maybe I should spend less money on camera equipment and spend more on expanding my collection. :P

Posted Image
Edited by Shangyou, Mar 21 2010, 12:39 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Haha yeah Mega Man 64, Mario Kart 64, and Super Mario 64 are enough to keep me occupied whenever I'm bored. ^^
And yeah the Doctor V64 doesn't work with the Pikachu N64... only found that out after I bought the Doctor V64 lol... >_<
The Pikachu N64 has a different shaped base and it can't fit onto the Doctor V64 even if the bottom is cut to reveal the extension port.
I'm moving to a new house soon so that's why I put all my N64 related stuff back into their boxes. Gonna buy a normal N64 to use my Doctor V64 only after I have moved to my new house so that there will be one less item to move haha...
N64 games are really rare and overpriced here in Singapore and I had to buy most of my N64 games off ebay.
I bought the V64 and one of the Mario Kart 64 boxsets from a shop in Malaysia during a vacation trip.
I was too caught up in testing the Doctor V64 in the shop to make sure it worked that I forgot to check the contents of the Mario Kart 64 boxset (it's the one with the '29' written on a piece of tape on it).
When I opened it up later I realized that they had switched the Black/Grey Mario Kart controller with a normal grey one. :(
Anyway, when I got back to Singapore I bought ANOTHER Mario Kart 64 boxset off ebay just to get the black/grey controller that I wanted. :-8
Edited by Shangyou, Mar 22 2010, 03:27 AM.
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
I think I am starting to understand why I love collecting N64 games... it's because the photographer in me loves the colourful boxes of the N64 games!
Here is an updated picture of my collection that I just took half an hour ago: http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5233/dsc0521x.jpg

Posted Image

I just love how colourful the N64 game boxes are... way more beautiful than the disc cases that come with current-gen games.
Edited by Shangyou, Oct 10 2010, 12:06 AM.
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Your tattoos are awesome. :yeah:
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
alxbly
Oct 21 2010, 05:26 PM
I picked up six N64 games from a pawn shop today, they were so cheap i thought I'd try them out. Most of them are wrestling games, which is a genre I mainly ignored on the N64 because I'm not really into wrestling. I think I only ever played one wrestling game (at a friends house) and I'm not even sure which one it was... but I do like fighting games, so hopefully I'll enjoy these. The games I got were:

Gauntlet Legends
Wrestlemania 2000
WWF War Zone
ECW Hardcore Revolution
WCW/NWO Revenge
WWF No Mercy

I've no idea which ones are good or bad but... I've a feeling that it was Wrestlemania 2000 that I played before and it seemed alright. :)
I don't have any wrestling games on the N64 though because I only got into wrestling in 2001 but based on what I read on wrestling forums, WWF No Mercy is definitely the best of those games you listed. My favourite wrestling game will still be Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain on the PS2 but SvR '11 which is coming out next week seems to be really awesome from what I've seen and it's the first game that I've pre-ordered in like over 2 years and I soooo can't wait to play it. ^_^
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Mk II
Nov 8 2010, 11:27 AM
Posted Image

OMG. Maaaaaarrriiiiiiiiiioooooooo Kaaaaaaaarrrrt! :mario:
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Wooo I love the Panasonic Q. It looks so amazing in a futuristic way when it's powered up!
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
^It's $42 per 100 cases. X_D
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
:omg: :omg: :omg:

I have never seen so many N64s together in one picture before.
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Alice Lawless
Apr 6 2011, 03:25 PM
That is a really nice rug. Make sure no Chinaman urinates on it, Dude.
That's what happens when you **** a stranger in the ass. XD
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Kirby-
May 4 2011, 03:53 PM
suggest me some great n64 games i can search for to buy ^_^
Mega Man 64!! :wub:
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Bought a couple of loose and boxed games over the past few months. Here's an updated picture of my collection. I didn't include my 64DD games and my N64 consoles & controllers in the photos because there wasn't enough space in my room to put all of them on the floor. >_<

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Cabanon
Sep 17 2011, 10:48 AM
wow. very nice 2 MK64 controller bundle + Densha De Go with mic. how the controller condition are ?
One of the Mario Kart boxes came with an ordinary grey controller. But hey I only paid a small amount for it so it was no big deal. The other box did come with the real Mario Kart grey/black controller. It's in pretty good condition but I think it's been used before.
Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Purtle
Sep 17 2011, 02:46 PM
I wish I had one of those mario cart boxes (with the controller of course)

The starcraft 64 and conkers boxes look a little faded in the first picture. Is that true or was it just lighting or something?

Still an awesome collection. I think I may have close to the same number of boxed games, but they aren't nearly as good of boxed games as yours.
(starfox 64, pokemon stadium, starcraft, conkers, aiyden cronicles, smash, etc.
Yup they're faded. :-/
I was lucky enough to get them at S$25 each at a local store here in Singapore. They were on a window display for almost a decade. The Castlevania and Mario Golf boxes are faded too for the same reason. Most of my games were actually sealed when I bought them but I couldn't resist opening them. :P
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply