Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (110,124 Views)
mikey84
Member Avatar
New to the site, glad I found it. I've been collecting for a few years now, I work in a game shop so I come across some good stuff sometimes. My favourite item I've got is a very nice boxed Paper Mario with instructions. Its in lovely condition and belive it or not it cost me less than 5. (I'm from the UK).
Overall I've got about 70 games, some boxed and some unboxed, I've got both Pokemon consoles, the normal grey one and all the translutant colours they released in 2000. What I'm really after is the boxes for those colour consoles!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply