Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (107,164 Views)
zoki64
Member Avatar
I got this jusco system two weeks ago. I have replaced the analog stick and polished the n64 logo and all the shiny buttons.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zoki64
Member Avatar
Mk II
Dec 24 2011, 03:46 AM
Quote:

just plug in a new one

indeed, it is as simple as that. Mind you: i would never replace the stick from rare controllers like the Jusco. IMHO they are no longer meant to be played with and replacing the stick with a third-party replacement would seriously reduce its value.

PS: please dont quote complete posts with lots of pictures; it eats bandwidth, slows down page loading and it soon gets rather tedious to keep scrolling looking for a few new bits of text. You can quote only the text or just reply without quoting anything... we can all read the original post so there's no real need.
mk, the system on the photos is allready restored and it has a new first party control stick. now it sits in my display case so no dust can come near it :D
Posted Image

zoki64
Member Avatar
Its not a N64 item but its still pretty cool I think and I got it for only 100 euro :D
I never seen one in person in my country because the gamecube was nowhere near popular here.

Posted Image
Posted Image

The kiosk is in pretty good shape, there are only a few spots that I need to paint and blend in. I will also polish all the plexiglass parts so that it will look brand new when I am done with it. The console is in an OK shape but I will replace it with my personal console that is mint. The controllers work fine, the potentiometers have no dead space but the shell is kinda scratched and the rubber on the control sticks is pretty damaged so I will simply replace the controllers as well.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply