Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (110,886 Views)
zar
Member Avatar
Wishlist:
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Harvest Moon 64
Jet Force Gemini
Kirby 64
Blast Corps
Turok
Turok 2
Turok 3
Yoshi's Story
Bomberman 64
Bomberman 64 2
Tony Hawk 3
1080 Snowboarding
Resident Evil 2
Rayman 2
F-X Zero
Ogre Battle 64
Rush 2
Cruis'n World
Cruis'n Exotica
Mario Tennis
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
better copy of Star Wars Pod Racer

Once I have these I'll have all the N64 games I want.
Edited by zar, Mar 19 2011, 08:18 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zar
Member Avatar
Well heres my whole collection besides my PC stuff...theres really not enough room to show everything next time ill go downstairs and take the picture.
Posted Image
Sorry about the bad quality my camera had too high of megapixels to upload so I had to downscale to 3 megapixels which made it look crappy. The SNES titles they are Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3, A Link to the Past, Super Mario World, and Killer Instinct. My dad has an Atari too but I didnt wanna go digging that up. Some of the stuff is actually my brothers but he never uses it and I will probably end up buying it off him. I used to have a DS in fact I bought 3 but all of them broke so I got sick of them and sold all my DS stuff. I also used to have an Xbox 360 which overheated so I sold it ($60 on ebay for a broken xbox system!) and bought N64 stuff.

N64 only:
Posted Image
The games on the left I either don't want are in too crappy of condition or I have duplicates so I'm selling them.
The green and grey controllers suck so bad I don't even know what to do with them the joy sticks are junk. Almost all the games are in very good condition but some have marker on them :/ I have Jet Force Gemini and Bomberman Hero coming in in a couple days also.

Posted Image
These are pages out of 2006 Nintendo Power magazines taped on cardboard so they last. I used to have posters and more pages but they all got beat up so I threw them out but these should last since the edges are taped on cardboard. I'm gonna subscribe to Nintendo Power again today I loved that.

Posted Image

zar
Member Avatar
THPS2's front label and back label is bad so I'm selling it at a used game store. Its a good game but I'll look for one in better condition. I have it on the iPod too its actually pretty good.
the other games are
California Speed-used game store
WCW vs. NWO: World Tour-used game store
Mario Kart 64-ebay
007 Goldeneye-ebay (cleaned most of the marker off with rubbing alcohol)
Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers-used game store

And I'm selling Zelda Collector's Edition complete on ebay. Putting it all up tonight.

Posted Image

zar
Member Avatar
Decided not to sell Zelda Collectors Edition it should keep going up in price. I'll wait. Its really a great game if you don't own the ports, but I have 3/4 of the games on it so I don't really want it. I like original games.
Posted Image

zar
Member Avatar
Updated Wishlist:
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Harvest Moon 64
Kirby 64
Blast Corps
Turok 2
Turok 3
Turok: Rage Wars
Bomberman 64
Bomberman 64 2
Tony Hawk 2
Tony Hawk 3
Resident Evil 2
F-X Zero
Ogre Battle 64
Rush 2
Cruis'n World
Cruis'n Exotica
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf

Posted Image

zar
Member Avatar
Updated Wishlist:
Mario Party 3
Blast Corps
Turok 3
Bomberman 64
Bomberman 64 2
Tony Hawk 3
Resident Evil 2
F-X Zero
Ogre Battle 64
Rush 2
Cruis'n World
Cruis'n Exotica

12 more to go.
Edited by zar, Apr 16 2011, 11:43 AM.
Posted Image

zar
Member Avatar
Grizzmeister
Apr 2 2011, 07:31 PM
MaximumRD
Apr 2 2011, 06:07 PM
Also have two memory packs for saving now as well as a rumble pak, I have heard it is possible to mod rumble packs to run off the N64 itself to save on batteries, I might look into that.

I've heard about that too. Here's the video.

Anyone here ever try this, does it work?
I don't know why Nintendo wouldn't have done that in the first place.
Posted Image

zar
Member Avatar
Heinrold
Apr 3 2011, 03:43 AM
I got a good blue third-party rumble paks that doesn't need batteries. Quite convenient.
Do you know what its called?
Posted Image

zar
Member Avatar
Heres an update on my N64 games...all are in great condition only Tony Hawk 2 is complete, I have a box for Donkey Kong 64 and a manual for Majora's Mask. The side labels worked pretty good, look ok, and do their job.
Posted Image
Posted Image

zar
Member Avatar
markfall
Jul 8 2011, 04:15 PM
UPDATE!!

Went to the local pawn shop today and found clay fighter, conker and space station Silicon valley for 10 dollars a piece!

Unrelated, got a sega genesis controller for 11 cents (yes, cents) at the salvation army (I only had a dollar, so I made an 89 cent donation :P )

Posted Image
Nice, hahaha 11 cents. I got an ipod charger cord off ebay for 11 cents shipped lol.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply