Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,587 Views)
flagpole
I actually own 20+games (23 or 24 methinks), although they're all carts... I also have a Donkey Kong 64 manual =D

- Super Mario 64
- Banjo-Kazooie
- Paper Mario
- Mario Kart 64
- Fifa Soccer 64
- Legend of Zelda: Majora Mask (collector's edition - the gold cartridge with the holographic sticker)
- Harvest Moon 64
- Pokémon Snap
- Mario Party
- Donkey Kong 64 (with manual)
- Wrestlemania 2000
- Pokémon Stadium 2
- Yoshi's Story
- Goldeneye 007
- Mario Party 3
- Jet Force Gemini
- MRC (Multi-Racing Championship)
- Pokémon Stadium
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Mario Tennis
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Mario Party 2
- Starfox 64
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

That's it for me...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

flagpole
Hehe, thanks!! ^^
I'm still missing some great games, though... Banjo-Tooie, Perfect Dark, Wave Race 64, Pilotwings 64, Blast Corps, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Golf, Turok... and a lot of other games, but I'm happy with what I have =)

flagpole
I have 1 system and two controllers, and 24 games... I'll try buying 6 complete games (one sealed) or a Toys R Us Nintendo 64... and maybe even a NOT FOR RESALE game.

Although it is not such a big collection (considering I've never bought any controller or system, only games), the size of my collection is relatively small because of my age. Of course I won't say my age, but I think saying I'm in young high-school and I've less than sixteen years is enough, plus I live in South America, where a dollars is worth a lot and shipping costs a lot.

flagpole
Nice joke, parski (wait... joke?)

Of course, when I have the money I'll buy more controllers.
Consoles are way too expensive for me, but I think I start a Nintendo 64 controllers collection.
Though I think I'll start it in August or July of this year, or in the next year (2012).

Mediocre?
Maybe. I don't plan buying any consoles, only games and controllers.
I must remember I don't own a lot of money (myself, not my family), and the dollar is worth a lot here... Although I may buy a console this year, probably a limited one...

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply