Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (110,868 Views)
Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
My collection is...

-Pokemon Stadium
-Mario Tennis
-Rogue Squadron
-Donkey Kong 64
-Winback
-Paper Mario
-Pilot Wings
-The World Is Not Enough
-Super Smash Bros.
-Banjo Kazooie
-Zelda OoT (V1.0, and V1.1)
-Shadows of The Empire
-Mario Party 2
-Mario Party 3
-Goldeneye 007
-Starfox 64
-Pokemon Snap
-Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub Zero
-Zelda Majora's Mask
-1080 Snowboarding
-Perfect Dark
-Megaman 64
-Mario 64 Japanese Rumble Edition
-Conker's Bad Fur Day
-Turok
-Waverace 64
-Castlevania
-Dobutsu no Mori

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's my whole collection except for my N64s, and controllers. I have only been collecting since the beginning of 2010 or so. That's why my collection is quite small.

Edited by Meptrep, May 12 2011, 06:01 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
The game with the question mark is NBA In The Zone 2000. I haven't really played it much, as its nothing special. It's probably pretty common too.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
I just got Dobutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing) in the mail last night. It's a fun game, but I can't read Japanese.
Oh well... At least the game came with every single insert that the game could have, and I only paid $28 for it.

Posted Image

Posted Image
They even sent the memory card stickers!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Meptrep, Apr 20 2011, 05:36 AM.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
Yeah yesterday when I tried to play it, it took about 30 minutes just for me to erase the old data, and make my new character!
Edited by Meptrep, Apr 20 2011, 02:33 PM.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
Yeah, if you buy an Animal Crossing game get the Gamecube version! The DS version is alright, but the Gamecube version is the best, and the GCN version is a port of the N64 version with a lot of added features. Don't get the Wii version of Animal Crossing, as it's quite boring.
Edited by Meptrep, Apr 20 2011, 02:34 PM.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
regnad
Apr 20 2011, 02:48 PM
Does anyone have one of these weird things? http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8y-49-en-70-2sw.html
Nope. I have heard of them though. They're basically N64s inside a controller, that are sold in China. The games are also stored on flash memory or something. There's not really any point in buying one though, since they aren't rare at all, and all the games are just N64 game reproductions. It could be useful though if you can read Chinese, and want to play Animal Forest, as that was one of the games released for it. Here's the website for the iQue Player.
Edited by Meptrep, Apr 20 2011, 02:58 PM.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
Mk II
May 4 2011, 04:41 PM
Some choice candidates:

Zelda - Ocarina Of Time
Zelda - Majora's Mask
F-Zero X
Perfect Dark
Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie
1080 Snowboarding
Waverace 64
Forsaken
Jet Force Gemini
Paper Mario
Turok 1, 2, 3
Wipeout 64

Well... I was going to post something here, but it looks like you beat me, MK! Nice list though, as those are all the games that any N64 collection should have :yeah: ! Anyways you might also want to pick up WinBack, Megaman 64 (Megaman Legends), Lylat Wars (Starfox 64), DK64, Starwars: Shadows of the Empire, some of the Pokemon games,Spiderman, and Mario Party 2. Those are all fun games, and they are very common, so you should have no trouble finding them!
Edited by Meptrep, May 4 2011, 05:06 PM.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
You use a Gameshark for imports? It seems easier just to mod the system to play Japanese games, and it looks nicer.
Edited by Meptrep, May 14 2011, 06:01 AM.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
One time I bought an official Rumble Pak, and when I put in the AAA batteries it started to burn the batteries! It didn't cause the battery to leak acid or anything, but it did fry the battery to the point where the plastic label came off the battery.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
Ah someone else reads Retro Gamer! That was actually the first issue I got, as I'll buy almost anything that has an N64 on the cover.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
Mk II
Oct 23 2011, 04:04 AM
some of the worst games are rare now because they just didnt sell after horrible reviews (Blues Brothers 2000!)
I just saw this now, Blues Brothers 2000 is rare? I saw it for $10 and didn't buy it, is that bad?
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
I didn't know the Jungle Green was the most popular, I would've thought the Fire Orange would be most popular. The only reason I had a Jungle Green one was because I won it in some contest.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
Mk II
Mar 12 2013, 04:23 PM
Snowboard Kids 2 and Conker's Bad Fur Day.
I should've bought both them when i could still afford the price :(
Not sure about Snowboard Kids 2, but a cart only Conker shouldn't be too expensive. At retail price here in the US, they're about $25-$30. And that's resellers, not if you were to find them in the wild at garage sales or something.
Posted Image

Meptrep
Member Avatar
Dreams of Dreamcast
jmacbear25
Mar 12 2013, 04:56 PM
Meptrep
Mar 12 2013, 04:31 PM
Mk II
Mar 12 2013, 04:23 PM
Snowboard Kids 2 and Conker's Bad Fur Day.
I should've bought both them when i could still afford the price :(
Not sure about Snowboard Kids 2, but a cart only Conker shouldn't be too expensive. At retail price here in the US, they're about $25-$30. And that's resellers, not if you were to find them in the wild at garage sales or something.
I don't know..I feel like it goes for double 25-30 here in US
If it's going up to that much now, then N64 collecting has become much more popular.
I bought a cart only version of Conker from a local game store four or five years ago for $20 or so, I believe.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply