Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,297 Views)
jonebone
Member Avatar
24 away from the entire set CIB, almost all rarities out of the way. Just a matter of taking my time and filling in holes, hope to have it wrapped up in the next couple of months.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jonebone
Member Avatar
Got a couple of these in yesterday :)

Posted Image

Wanted a Minty one for a looong time, one of my top 5 N64 favs.

jonebone
Member Avatar
Congrats on the accomplishment bud. You had that many games as a kid? I thought I was a big N64 fan myself and only remember having about 15. If you had all of those then you were quite the fanatic...

jonebone
Member Avatar
Yeah Poor Jkenned is stuck on Sculptor's Cut manual. I hope you get it soon, I just sold a box only for way more than I ever imagined. That manual is going to get pricey fast.

FinnGamer - Nice grab. I still need that damn Rampage 2 T-shirt variant, but my World Driver Championship is 100% sealed, sealed shirt and sealed game, all sealed together. I may have another Rampage variant sealed though ;)

jonebone
Member Avatar
Couple of N64 games were in my latest return shipment... very happy with the Mario Kart :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

jonebone
Member Avatar
Nice kiosk bud! I'd love to own one as well but just don't have the room. Games are filling up the walls too quickly as it is, definitely can't commit that much space to a large unit. But as far as "Wow" factor goes when having a game room, nothing beats a huge sign or kiosk! Nice job!

jonebone
Member Avatar
Please stop speculating about print runs, Indy Jones isn't even that rare. I've sold a few copies and at least two sealed ones myself. Rumors have no place in the hobby. Sculptor's Cut is "rumored" to have 20,000 copies, and is regarded as the rarest game in the library. Obviously Indy Jones had more than 10,000 copies, so why spread obviously false information. If you don't know, then don't repeat it.

And yes it was most definitely sold on the LucasArts website. I know people that bought direct from the manufacturer as well.

jonebone
Member Avatar
Ah man don't store CIBs like that! The ones on the bottom get crushed over time from the weight of the boxes. Unless you don't care about condition or resale value... then store them however you'd like.

Great start though!

jonebone
Member Avatar
Welcome to the darkside Finngamer, haha. Nice sub on the Rampage T-Shirt, I still need to get one at some point. I've seen the World Driver Championship T-Shirt already graded ( I think Wingbox was selling it?) and I need to get mine subbed. Always got my eyes out for the random oddball variants!

Edit: I think Nick Morgan had a sealed Rampage T-Shirt variant too, so that would be two by my count.
Edited by jonebone, Oct 4 2013, 06:39 AM.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply