Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,327 Views)
opnoright
Hey I'm new on here but I suppose I will post my N64 collection in progress..these are all american releases :) oh all of my games our loose except mario kart.. it has a green carrying case box thing

*Mission impossible - Good condition got for free with my N64
*Zelda Ocarina of time - excellent. free with N64
*Wave Race- excellent condition. free with n64
*Daikatana - $5 loose excellent condition
*Perfect Dark - $4 has blockbuster sticker on front.. (one that covers whole label)
*1080 snowboarding - $4 dollars loose excellent condition
*WCW VS NWO - $3 has no rips in labels but are discolored from unknown brown substance .. coffee or..thats just sick..
*007 world is not enough - $5 could have gotten it cheaper but its one of my favorites
*WF attitude $1 pretty decent condition no rips or anything
*Pokemon Snap- $3 excellent condition
*Jeremy McGrath 2000- $3 dollars great condition, (wanted it because McGrath is my favorite motocross rider of all time, I've been racing since I was five..actually met him and got a picture + autograph in 2005)
*Pokemon Stadium- $5 dollars perfect condition
*Toy story 2- Free with N64.. great condition
*Yoshi Story- Free, my mom brought it to me after she found it in her elementary schools recycle bin..wtf who throws out games? I mean its actually entertaining in a way.
*F1 pole position 64- $3 got it from a pawnshop ..good shape..
*Starfox 64 - perfect condition came with my N64
*Star wars shadows of empire- Free with N64 came with my N64
*Super Smash Bros. - $15 got it from ..flee market retro game shop
*Doom64- $2 this game looked doomed had stickers all over the label..some how i managed to get them all off with out damaging the label at all..it now looks perfect.
*Mario Kart 64- 18$ super duper excellent condition cart looks like i just unwrapped it out the box, came with manual and a green N64 game case.

Oh and I have this one weird Japanese release I found at my local flee market it's called Tamagotchi and is a very odd game and on top of that its in japanese so I have no idea, it would be in perfect condition except someone cut the tab parts off the back of the cart so it could play in an unmodified n64 system.. it works fine in my unmodded american system soo.. yeah. When I saw it i was like, might as well buy it since its different! I have no idea how it ended up in my town though.. O_o
--------------------------
These are my controllers:
*Pokemon controller- came with another purchase
*3rd party yobo controller- bought this when they actually still had them in stores, back in late 2009 or early 2010, thinking about buying a 3rd party stick for it as this is the one I use to play the N64
*Purple see through controller- got this for 2$ from a thrift store today, pretty rough covered in 12 years of dust, spider webs and has a moderately used stick, i'll have it cleaned up in no time, if the stick is too bad I'll order one of those nice 3rd party sticks :yeah:
I also have a rumble pack for my controllers
---------------
These are my two systems:
*The pikachu Pokemon american system
*The standard release n64 (i bought a expansion pak for it the other day)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply