Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,372 Views)
Kirby-
Member Avatar
Thought i may as well share what i have since theres not much else i can do..
007 GoldenEye
007 The World Is Not Enough
MarioKart 64
Vigilante 8

lol i know it useless sharing them since i only have 4, but i found out y i cant find anything like Snes or N64 in NZ trading sites, the auto search thing was looking for what it thought i was looking for, NOT what i had typed out :angry: anyway, the sweeet ones are at $10-$20 + $5-$8 postage, the totally awesome ones are at $20-$80 and again $5-$8 postage..
soon ill be getting some of the "sweeet" games so we can all look forward to that :D
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirby-
Member Avatar
lol true, i cant seem to find any copys of super smash bros though :o maybe NZ wants to keep it for themself lol, i can find a few super mario 64 im thinking of getting and ALOT of blast corps are there, but theres so many different ones to chose from.. if you dont mind, suggest me some great n64 games i can search for to buy ^_^
Posted Image

Kirby-
Member Avatar
Great games there guys, i like em :D
i found some of em on my own in the last 2 days.. watched some footage of a few.
Zelda - Ocarina Of Time .great game, hired it when it was modern at video stores lol.
Zelda - Majora's Mask .played it, but a bit too boring in my opinion
F-Zero X .AWESOME :w00t: i soooo wanna get it..
Perfect Dark .i been looking for it for a while now, heard its epic on Co-op
Banjo-Tooie .hired the same time with Zelda:OoT, pretty good
1080 Snowboarding .watched some gameplay, looks so nice
Forsaken .also watched gameplays, pretty good but not good enough for me
Jet Force Gemini .yeah my bro hired it, i didnt really wan get it but thanks to my bro we got it lol, its so good
Mega Man 64 .looks good enough for me to play X_D
and a few others i found that u guys didn't suggest..
Carmageddon 64 .The memories :D
and Ridge Racer 64..

all of em are great games.. super smash bros i found but i aint paying $70 for it :( Ridge Racer = $30, i might buy. F-Zero = $10, i soooo wanna buy but auction closes in 40 min and parents say its not enough... wth lol.. Jet Force Gemini $18 :w00t: i wanna get it since it closes next thursday, but well find out soon.. and theres one more, 1080 snwboarding 4 $10 witch i might get. and the rest of em i cant find on Trade Me.. i guess the games i REALLY want will have to be picked up at the markets, hopefully theres some there.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply