Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (110,889 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
Mk II
May 24 2011, 07:48 AM
joined the ranks? he is the elite! :lol:
finding 1 Geoffrey controlelr was elite. now he has 2 ! thats totally amazing and probably alot here are damn jealous !!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
Caboose191
Jun 5 2011, 09:50 PM
i got a Jusco nintendo 64
CIB or Loose ? pics please :)

Cabanon
Elite
ddr2nite
Jun 8 2011, 11:29 PM
ddr2nite

I was a huge fan of Nintendo Power back in the days and wished I took better care of all of my issues, players guides, and catalogs. But now I just have to slowly build that collection back up through EBay.
same here, i torn apart every single n64 ad featured in those nintendo power to put them in a schoolbag. what a f**king retarded i was.

Cabanon
Elite
clarky_n64
Jun 16 2011, 09:05 AM
Nice pick up on Blues Brothers 2000 Mark! It doesn't come up too often.

Have you managed to obtain Top Gear Hyper Bike yet?
is Blues Borthers 2000 PAL rare or the NTC version ? cuz i got BB2000 CIB NTSC for like $5 in a lot i got. didnt know it was rare.

Cabanon
Elite
we seriously need an NTSC (US & JAP seperate) rare list like the PAL one. its so much different.

Cabanon
Elite
Alice Lawless
Jun 22 2011, 07:28 AM
This past weekend, I have hit exactly 50% of all NTSC N64 games. Mickey's Speedway became number 148/296.
CIB or loose ? or mixed ?

Cabanon
Elite
a yellow game pak ? never heard of this. show us some pictures Ninty !

Cabanon
Elite
how the hell did you had 5 blister pack sealed controllers in such a short time ? where the hell did that came from !

Cabanon
Elite
holy crap, did you ask how long they had this set ? geez dude, thats a very very very good find you got there. out of curiosity, how much you asking ?

Cabanon
Elite
those carts are like the easier to come by (except HSV). the price tho is what may stop you (Starcraft).

good luck with the baby btw. yes you'll get some free time, but once you wake up every 3-4 hours, the free time will turn into sleep time :) trust me lol i got 2 kids and it took forever to have them sleep full night. other than that, its pure magic :)

Cabanon
Elite
i think i like the Vodka stash more than the N64 colors hahaha !

Cabanon
Elite
TNT737373
Sep 14 2011, 02:47 PM
What are everybody's thoughts on the value of N64 items in the future?
there's a hype right now thats 4 years ago started really slow. now everybody want the complete sets. its just damn crazy because those who started 4 years ago have now reach the point of getting the last games. Clayfight Sculptors Cut, Stunt Racer, Beats Wars and the top wanted games and highest priced one. its just crazy. getting those boxed are so damn expensive and rare so when your last game is one of those 3, you'll bid non stop to get it whether its 100$ or 500$ to get it. everybody also think their games are worth lots of money while infact, its not.

prices might slow down but that much. collecting in general is going crazy. if you want to start a complete set of any console, start it when the manufacturer is dropping the console, the price will reach all time low before going up again 2-3 years later.

Cabanon
Elite
TNT737373
Sep 14 2011, 08:44 PM
Cabanon
Sep 14 2011, 06:37 PM
Start it when the manufacturer is dropping the console, the price will reach all time low before going up again 2-3 years later.
Yes I've realized this too late, lol. But do you think there will be another dip in the prices in about 5 years, or only a stronger demand?
I need to get an idea of whether it would be best to gather the rest my top twenty CIB's now, in 5 years, or in ten years..
Based from what I'm seeing I think about 20 years the prices of N64 stuff will drop to what they were 8 years ago once the console was dropped.. However I'm not too sure about boxes, I think CIB's might increase since the cardboard is so fragile..
well the NES is a good idea of what it will looks like i think. but the NES was also the firstmainstream home console, so it might not be the same. the top games will be an average price, the i-dont-care-its-a-sports-games will sell very low, andthe hard to find one will stay high priced. this is the cases right now and will be the same in 5-10-20 years.

Cabanon
Elite
wow. very nice 2 MK64 controller bundle + Densha De Go with mic. how the controller condition are ?

Cabanon
Elite
Grizzmeister
Sep 21 2011, 06:36 AM
Alice Lawless
Sep 20 2011, 06:53 PM
Damn dude. I paid $3.85 for mine. You really know how to reel in the deals!
X_D

Yeah sometimes I walk in to some pretty good deals. Hey, expanding on your pun, didn't Bass Hunter 64 use some sort of fishing rod peripheral?
yeah you could, the Tsuricon controller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASCII-Nintendo-64-Tsuri-Fishing-Controller-Game-JAPAN-/180714799084?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1370ffec

dunno if it works with every fishing games tho.

Cabanon
Elite
Grizzmeister
Sep 21 2011, 12:24 PM
Thanks to Cabanon I am now the proud owner of a CIB copy of Chou-Kuukan Night Pro Yakyuu King (King of Pro Baseball).

Posted Image

I played a little and it's much more fun than Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey JR. The only problem is that it is very heavy on Japanese text so it's gonna take me a while to get the hang of everything.

Now there's just one more Japanese game that I need to add to my collection and I'll have just about every N64 game I want. ;)
glad you got your package Grizz ! was the box enough padded ? what game are you missing ?

Cabanon
Elite
under your n64 stash

Cabanon
Elite
where in the world do you find these. man im jealous.

Cabanon
Elite
Mk II
Dec 17 2011, 04:32 AM
That's why im currently in the process of documenting EVERYTHING in my collection in a number of databases.
i highly suggest to keep track of your cart (or CIB) collection through www.rfgeneration.com . its very usefull and can keep track if you have the cart, box and instruction. you can as well mark comment on it like price paid, if you have the guide or whatever you want.

Cabanon
Elite
Mk II
Dec 17 2011, 05:48 PM
thanks for the tip but im a professional database & front-end programmer and just build exactly what i need / want.
I have several database tables for games, hardware, magazines, pins, strategy guides etc and a private site to view & edit all the data.

care to share ?

Cabanon
Elite
TNT737373
Jan 4 2012, 07:16 PM
I was always at the local movie rental place too, renting n64 games like mad over weekends
this reminds me that my friend and I made a list of games we played. i do think we played/rented over 150 games during the n64 era. we literaly played everything that was available at the rental store. we blew a crap load of money on games that were sometimes crap as hell hehe.

Cabanon
Elite
cheaterdragon1
Jan 24 2012, 08:31 PM
Posted Image
My complete Canadian N64! The styrofoam doesn't have a spot for the extra controller though. I have no idea where it goes.
there's a coardboard to hold the atomic purple controller that goes outside the styrofoam. ive searched for one for months, but ended up selling it. good luck getting one.

Cabanon
Elite
Alice Lawless
Mar 9 2012, 12:10 AM
I think we should just have a Wishlist topic where we all post the games we're missing, and anyone with dupes or access to the games another member needs, can easily do trades and exchanges. For example, I'm missing 62/296 NTSC-U games. So if another member has a game I need, I can just go to my local retro game shop and pick out a game I know that person needs and make a trade with them if they wanted. Anyone else in favor of such an idea?
this is part of the Trading sub-forums i think. the only drawback is you cant edit the OP which suck as hell.

Cabanon
Elite
Brodieman
Apr 8 2012, 08:30 PM
Just picked up a daiei hawk boxed console with a little box wear bags and instructions for $200 and an unused boxed daiei controller with cord still bagged controller bagged for $100. I can't wait for them to get here!
my god, where did you pick that ? cant wait to see pics !

Cabanon
Elite
nice display man, but one thing, dont hide LoZ:OOT VGA man !! :yeah:

Cabanon
Elite
nice lot. i bet it didnt go very high or someone just mispelled the auction name or it was too high.

Cabanon
Elite
italia64
Jun 25 2012, 04:59 PM
Hi guys, today I've paid 55 dollars for ISS98 USA version, New sealed. Was it a good trade? Shipping time Mexico-Italy?
yes, you got ripped off. the Spanish box is common, the english box, not at all.

Cabanon
Elite
one of the centerpiece i wanna have in my house. it's so cool. 300$ is right what i would pay for something this big/awesome.

Cabanon
Elite
jon55mcc
Aug 2 2012, 11:07 AM
So I'm not an NTSC collector... honest...

Posted Image

Only $31.99 including across the pond shipping!
s**t. thats one hell of a deal. must have acted quick to snap this !

Cabanon
Elite
Mk II
Sep 6 2012, 06:45 AM
Quote:

Meanwhile, this arrived today all the way from Poland. lightly squashed but still in pretty good nick [/img]

crap, i hope mine doesnt comes like this too
Edited by Cabanon, Sep 6 2012, 07:51 AM.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: