Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,590 Views)
Sevillian273
^Good catch! Hydro Thunder is uber rare. During my travels I never saw a gold Oot. I would have paid double that.
Get N or Get Out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevillian273
Today I decided to pull my collection out the 'box of purgatory' just to see what I have and what I'm missing.

Posted Image

I laid them out on a table and went through Mop_it_up's list of NA releases.

Posted Image

The first 80 filled up the table so I had to get creative...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like the total is 147. I previously thought it was 162 for some reason... Oh well.

I dont have much of a hardware collection ($$$$$) but I just bought an extreme green controller on Amazon. It was scary cheap for one of those at under $15. Im curious to see if it turns out to be a jungle green, or worse, a regular green...
Get N or Get Out.

Sevillian273
That is sweet! It looks like a shade between USA jungle green and extreme green. He says All his games and equip. are PAL standard and not compatible with USA consoles. I believe controllers are the exception.
Get N or Get Out.

Sevillian273
Got a bunch of oddballs that I never came across back when I was searching all around the county:

Lode Runner 3D
V-Rally 99
Rush 2049
Destruction Derby 64
Starshot: Space Circus
Penny Racers

All loose carts. I dont care about completes - Having all complete titles is probably impossible even with unlimited funds so why bother? And then where to store all those boxes!
Get N or Get Out.

Sevillian273
Grizzmeister
Jul 8 2011, 10:10 AM
markfall
Jul 8 2011, 09:58 AM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
I have a couple of 3.2's but the 3.3's are really starting to fetch top dollar nowadays.

Posted Image
What is that unit on the top left? Never seen that before...
Get N or Get Out.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply