Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (101,184 Views)
body-harvest-64
clarky_n64
Aug 17 2011, 04:50 PM
Thanks guys :yeah: You've all been a great help on getting me this far with my collection. If it wasn't for the community on this forum, I would have got bored a long time ago.

The ones I need are:

Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys - GF bought me a CIB copy today
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mario Party 2
Mystical Ninja 2 starring Goemon
NBA Pro 99 - Got a CIB copy off Amazon for dirt cheap on Monday
Paperboy
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rocket: Robot on Wheels
StarCraft 64
HSV Racing

I have also upgraded a lot of games to CIB aswell. Once this collection is finally complete, I plan on collecting all the US/JPN exclusives. Theres a few I really want anyway like, Sin and Punishment, Tony Hawks 3, Nightmare Creatures, Dr Mario...the list goes on.

Although, my GF is due in 8 weeks so my collecting may slow up a bit once the baby is born. Its not so bad as I'll have a shed load of games to play through, during those sleepless nights :lol:

I have zero hour complete boxed?
Box is not amazing condition
about the same as my turok 3 box.
Would swap if you like.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply