Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (106,853 Views)
SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
My N64 game collection is at about 66 so far (NTSC-USA) most are complete, only some are missing manuals.

I recently moved across the country and actually lost 30+ of the carts that were in a flat rate box I shipped to myself. out of 20 large flat rate boxes, that is the ONLY one that went missing. I still have the boxes/manuals, but the carts are missing. I am slowly replacing them, but here is my games list (i have not edited which ones are missing carts or manuals yet)

Star Wars Episode 1 Racer Limited Edition Set System
Jungle Green Nintendo 64 System (no box)

Atomic Purple Controller
Black Controller
Green Controller
Grey Controller
Red Controller

Expansion Pack
Memory Card

007 Goldeneye
007 The World Is Not Enough
1080 Snowboarding
AeroFighters Assault
AeroGauge
Aidyn Chronicles The First Mage
Armorines Project S.W.A.R.M.
Banjo-Kazooie
Bio Freaks
Body Harvest
Buck Bumble
Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
Dr. Mario 64
Duke Nukem 64
F1 Pole Position
Fighter’s Destiny
Forsaken 64
Harvest Moon 64
In The Zone 98
In The Zone 99
Jet Force Gemini
Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time, The
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time Collector’s Edition, The
Lode Runner 3D
Magical Tetris Challenge
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Mission Impossible
Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness
NFL Blitz Special Edition (Factory Sealed)
NFL Quarterback Club 2000
Off Road Rally
Ogre Battle 64 Person of Lordly Caliber
Paper Mario
Penny Racers
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Rampage World Tour
Razor Freestyle Scooter
Rugrats In Paris The Movie
Rugrats Scavenger Hunt
Shadow Man
Snowboard Kids
South Park Rally
Star Wars Shadow Of The Empire
Starfox 64
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Tetrisphere
Tonic Trouble
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater
Toy Story 2
Triple Play 2000
Turok Dinosaur Hunter
Vigilante 8
Virtual Chess 64
WCW Backstage Assault
WCW Mayhem
WCW Vs NOW World Tour
Waiale Country Club Golf
Yoshi’s Story

Game Count: 65
Edited by SicCooper, Oct 31 2011, 01:26 PM.

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
thefetus33
Dec 4 2011, 12:38 PM
Hi all new to the forum,i had at one time wcw vs nwo,oot collectors,nhl breakaway 98,gauntlet,nfl blitz all cib manuals and all.then i gave the carts to some girl who i was dating about 10 years agos little brother now,i still have the boxes and manuals.

Just got restarted the other day heres where it stands as of now
LOZ OOT grey-a while ago i think 10$
wcw vs nwo-original game price back in the day
diddy kong racing-5$
mario 64-8$
star wars shadows of the empire-1$ kinda dirty but cleaned it up
star wars episode 1 racer-1$didnt work till after a good cleaning
star wars rogue squadron-$2 needed a cleaning
turok 2 seeds of evil-1$
transformers beast wars-9$ on the bay
super bowling-$2.76 on the bay

Original Black system
1-Gray controller 1-Blue controller 1-rumble pack 3-off brand mem cards ,expansion pak
All US carts and such.
I know there are some bad games but im goin to try to complete the collection of loose carts and if i happen to get lucky with some cib deals so be it.

Any suggestions as to what to grab next?
Most sports games will be last to get since i can go to the Exchange(local ebgames type store) and get almost any of them for $1
are you playing the system too? or mainly just collecting? because If you are playing, Id say go for these:

super mario 64
super smash bros
paper mario
kirby 64
pokemon stadium
pokemon stadium 2
mischief makers
banjo kazooie
1080 snowboarding
pokemon snap
zelda maoras mask
tony hawk 1, 2, and 3
Mario Party 1, 2, and 3

if you are mainly collecting, Id say just go for the "rare" games first to make it easier on yourself down the road:

Clayfighter 63 1/3 Sculptors Cut
Bomberman 64 The 2nd Attack
OgreBattle 64
Harvest Moon 64
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Starcraft 64
International Superstar Soccer 2000
Worms Armageddon

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Brodieman
Apr 8 2012, 04:45 PM
Posted Image\
Still more too come but this is my collection so far
no games?

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
That was a great story. I love hearing about how and why people start collecting, and its cool that Lithium inspired you. Both Lithium and I have collecting tip videos on our youtube channels that can be great help to a "new" collector. Id recommend checking them out. Here are links to mine and Lithiums:

Mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_OoiIoY300

Lithium's (his are in parts, and this is the first part in his series):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltx2afetcko&feature=plcp&context=C4752116VDvjVQa1PpcFMciaN2cHHUC10F8Is_26uZZgy1XBFLs1k%3D

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Got 2 packages today:

Posted Image

WCW Mayhem (sealed) - $5
WCW BackStage Assault (sealed, MIGHT be a re-seal) - $5
Mario Kart Game + Controller JAP bundle (MINT!) - $50
LOZ Majora's Mask (sealed, MINT!) - $90
Yellow JAP Controller Box (empty box) - $25
Red JAP Controller Box (empty box) - $25
Nintendo Power 100 Controller (not the best shape, but glad to have it) - $120

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
my newest addition!!!

Got it for $300 locally, plus $20 in gas to my friend and his truck :)

(photobucket sucks, and even though they are rotated the right way, they still post wrong. sorry.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You guys jelly? ;)

Edited by SicCooper, Jul 2 2012, 06:39 AM.

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
MK: haha, I suppose it does.

Thanks guys, Im really happy with it. The same guy also had a Dreamcast kiosk, same price. I told him if he still has it in a few months when I get my next check, that I'd buy it. Even though Im not collecting Sega, that is just something that is too cool to pass up. Im sure it will be sold by then though, if it isnt already.

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
ddr2nite
Jul 2 2012, 09:01 AM
SicCooper
Jul 2 2012, 06:36 AM
my newest addition!!!

You guys jelly? ;)

I'm so jelly that I'm wiggling in my seat as I look at those pics - awesome pickup! :yeah:

I've been interested in getting one of those for some time, but haven't found one relatively local yet (in northern California). I'll keep looking - maybe I'll find one someday, and at $300 it's quite a deal in my opinion.
he said I was the first to email him about it, and within an hour of my email, he got 24 others. He also said he meant to put the price as $500, but offered me first dibs (i was the only one who was allowed the price of $300) and held it for me for like 5 days.What an awesome guy.

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Bought this from someone from NintengoAge for about $5 total. I bought a few other things too, but this was $5. It is hard to see, but the inside has mesh sleeves and has room to store 6 games (3 per side) and also a thin space behind the sleeves to store manuals or other paperwork.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
DeeMoney
Jul 11 2012, 06:40 PM
Nice Cooper, I havnt seen one of those before. :yeah:
neither have I, thats why I jumped on it, and for $5, you cant really go wrong :)

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Snowboard Kids 2

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
ivansu
Jul 24 2012, 03:58 PM
Thanks guys!
And if you could follow it, there's about 50-60 posts on queue =D
your collection is in GREAT condition, I really appreciate that man, good job :)

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Got this in a trade from ComplyOrDie :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
ddr2nite
Aug 15 2012, 10:58 AM
SicCooper
Aug 15 2012, 10:46 AM
Got this in a trade from ComplyOrDie :)
Nice pickup... and wouldn't you believe it, that looks IDENTICAL to the Jungle from full set of 4 that I sold earlier this year. So apparently ComplyOrDie is the person who bought my full set, and I'm shocked that he/she would breakup that set of 4!!!

ComplyOrDie lives in Europe right? I remember because I had to pay a crap load of extra postage for that auction.
well he said he didnt have the fire controller, so i dont know for sure, but if it is, then its a small world

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Gooman130
Sep 23 2012, 12:40 PM
Yeah I've been meaning to ask about that too. I have a gold and gray console that have the green inside to the cartridge slot. I then have a boxed gray console with the atomic purple controller and the inside to that one is the gray of the normal controller. Any reason why?
they made more jungle green systems than they sold, so when they made the gold system, instead of making all new systems, they just painted some of the green ones gold. Not all of the gold systems are green on the inside, only some. Can you post a picture of the grey system with the green inside? I've never heard of them painting a green system grey before...

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
huh, thats interesting. I guess the same thing applies to some grey consoles then, they just had a huge amount of jungle greens, and instead of making new systems (which would be more expensive) they just painted green ones gold or grey.

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Panda
Sep 23 2012, 01:43 PM
The inside of my gold N64 isn't green, so the also painted the inside.

Posted Image
that part thats green isnt physically connected to the gold part, so they must have just painted the shells, and didnt bother to paint extra pieces that wouldnt be seen much like that. I know they painted it though, because if you have a gold console thats painted green, and you scratch it, it will be green underneath the gold. This is all so interesting though.

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Panda
Sep 24 2012, 04:57 AM
But SicCooper Aren't the cartridge slots in the Jungle Green ones clear white just like the othe funtastic colors?

All my pal Funtastic consoles have clear white cartridge tabs/slots. Didn't received my jungle green PAL and ice blue PAL yet so maybe it is different for the jungle green one.

Or does NTSC funtastic consoles have the same cartridge slot color?
I think they are just the same color as the system, but I actually dont have any funtastic systems here to check, I just sold mine because they were loose, and I want them complete. I am in North America too, so that might be a difference, but can you post a pic of a funtastic system with the white piece?

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
scooter77
Sep 25 2012, 02:11 AM
SicCooper
Sep 24 2012, 12:47 PM
Panda
Sep 24 2012, 04:57 AM
But SicCooper Aren't the cartridge slots in the Jungle Green ones clear white just like the othe funtastic colors?

All my pal Funtastic consoles have clear white cartridge tabs/slots. Didn't received my jungle green PAL and ice blue PAL yet so maybe it is different for the jungle green one.

Or does NTSC funtastic consoles have the same cartridge slot color?
I think they are just the same color as the system, but I actually dont have any funtastic systems here to check, I just sold mine because they were loose, and I want them complete. I am in North America too, so that might be a difference, but can you post a pic of a funtastic system with the white piece?
I have a PAL Green and Watermelon console and they are both clear as well.
can anyone with a north american funtastic system check to see if the inside of theirs is white?

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
I was just going through some stuff, listing Ebay auctions, and look what I noticed on an Ocarina cart I was about to put up for like $15:

Posted Image

SCORE

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
one sold on sep. 20th for $64, one sold a month before that for $120

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Gooman130
Nov 4 2012, 04:10 PM
Great find! It's a shame it's in such poor condition. Did you just happen upon this in a random lot?
well, I have been doing tons of craigslist deals, i literally have done 4 today so far, could be more tonight. But anyway, when I get new stuff, I put it in a stack in my room until I make my video, then I go ahead and put the stuff I keep on the shelves, and put the stuff to sell in the other room. I was listing ebay auctions, and I was about to put it up, and when I was taking the pictures, I realized it was a NFR cart. I got in off craigslist, thinking it was a regular cart. Probably paid about $5 for it!

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Some of my more recent pick ups for those of you who dont watch my vids:

Earthbound (Complete with everything)

Body Harvest for N64 (SEALED)
Lode Runner 3D for N64 (SEALED)

Complete NES Games:

Duck Tales
Kirbys Adventure
Mario Bros 2 and 3
Zelda (Gold)
Little Mermaid
Total Recall
Gauntlet
Adventure Island

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Got this last night :)

its box only.

Posted Image

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
got it from a friend. He has another too! I got the better conditioned one though. I paid $135 cash, plus 215 trade value.

he gave me $40 worth of trade for an expansion pack, n64 power cord, 5 N64 sports games, zelda spirit tracks cart only, and 2 broken SPs with no chargers. He gives really fair trade values, so it works out to be a pretty decent deal, not amazing, but definitely a little below what they have been selling for recently.

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Waddle Dee
Jan 4 2013, 11:08 PM
Just won this lot

Posted Image

Posted Image
ha, I saw this on nintendoage

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Mk II
Jan 31 2013, 07:36 AM
Step by step... only nine PAL games to go!

Posted Image
That game is so much fun!

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
Got these 2 cars off EBay, BIN + Shipping came to $20, but he accepted my best offer and I ended up getting them for $12 shipped!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190795404302?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
scooter77
Feb 13 2013, 11:54 AM
SicCooper
Feb 13 2013, 11:46 AM
Got these 2 cars off EBay, BIN + Shipping came to $20, but he accepted my best offer and I ended up getting them for $12 shipped!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190795404302?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Those are so cool Sic, ive never seen those before, and you got them so cheap, what a deal :yeah:
yeah, there are some others like a Yoshi and DK one. They are usually about $10-$15 each after shipping, so for $6 each, I am super happy with the price :)

Posted Image

SicCooper
Member Avatar
Veteran
A Loose cart of Conkers is like $60 on Ebay now, you can usually find one around $50ish, but you have to be patient. $25 is a steal now!

Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: