Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (107,557 Views)
thefetus33
Member Avatar
Hi all new to the forum,i had at one time wcw vs nwo,oot collectors,nhl breakaway 98,gauntlet,nfl blitz all cib manuals and all.then i gave the carts to some girl who i was dating about 10 years agos little brother now,i still have the boxes and manuals.

Just got restarted the other day heres where it stands as of now
LOZ OOT grey-a while ago i think 10$
wcw vs nwo-original game price back in the day
diddy kong racing-5$
mario 64-8$
star wars shadows of the empire-1$ kinda dirty but cleaned it up
star wars episode 1 racer-1$didnt work till after a good cleaning
star wars rogue squadron-$2 needed a cleaning
turok 2 seeds of evil-1$
transformers beast wars-9$ on the bay
super bowling-$2.76 on the bay

Original Black system
1-Gray controller 1-Blue controller 1-rumble pack 3-off brand mem cards ,expansion pak
All US carts and such.
I know there are some bad games but im goin to try to complete the collection of loose carts and if i happen to get lucky with some cib deals so be it.

Any suggestions as to what to grab next?
Most sports games will be last to get since i can go to the Exchange(local ebgames type store) and get almost any of them for $1
My systems-nes,snes,N64,Playstation,PS2,PS3 One of these days ill get around to getting a picture of everything.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thefetus33
Member Avatar
Sorry guess i should have put that in my last post.I will be doing both.Sports games not so much but id like to not only get all the us games but also beat all of them.Unless i come across a steal like a Conkers CIB and sealed ,in which case ill just go buy a beat up cart to play,i plan on playing everything i buy/find.
My systems-nes,snes,N64,Playstation,PS2,PS3 One of these days ill get around to getting a picture of everything.

thefetus33
Member Avatar
While cleaning out my moms basement found (these are just boxes and manuals)Gauntlet,WCWvsNWO,NFL Blitz,LOZ OOT Collectors edition(box only).Also found the box for the expansion pack and my Blue controller.

On the bay i think i got a good deal for Collectors Edition DK64 at 21.50 for Cart box manual(no expansion pak) and Strategy Guide.Also missed out on Banjo Tooie Not for resale by not setting my max bid 1$ higher.
I ll probably go check out the exchange and see if i can get any dollar steals other than sports games to ease the pain of the lost auction lol.

thefetus33
Member Avatar
Just picked up Perfect Dark,Wcw vs Nwo revenge,1080 Snowboarding,and Rampage World Tour from the exchange.Had to get PD for January Game of the Month :D Takes my total to 16.Slowly but surely Ill get the numbers up,but its difficult since unless its a sports/wrestling game I dont get any new additions till i beat the most recent pick ups.Damn work taking all my time! lol

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply