Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,227 Views)
James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
I was at BuyBacks earlier today and saw they had some N64 games. They only had about 8 games to choose from, half of which I already own. I ended up buying ECW Hardcore Revolution and Cruisin' USA. I now have 40 games for the N64. :D
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
As soon as I have the extra money, I want to buy a copy of Paper Mario. I rented it a few times as a kid, but never got around to buying it. I'll be buying the cartridge only due to the price. The only game in my collection that has the box is Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction. Most of the complete games cost way too much money for me.
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
I bought Mickey's Speedway USA and Xena Warrior Princess: Talisman Of Fate(carts only) yesterday on ebay. I payed about $5 for each, including shipping. My current goal is to collect all the US carts. I'm gonna look for some more games as soon as I have time to. Seeing other people reach their collecting goals inspires me to want get closer to reaching mine!
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
The games I bought on ebay the other day came in the mail today(Xena and Mickey's Speedway USA). Also, last night, I bought some more games on ebay. Here's what I bought:
WWF Warzone
WWF Attitude
Mia Hamm Soccer
Extreme G II
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
I bought Rayman 2 and Madden NFL 2000(carts only) on ebay yesterday. I plan on looking for copies of Killer Instinct:Gold and Paper Mario next.

Edit: I just won a mint copy of Superman 64(cart only) on ebay today while looking for other games. I put in a bid of $2 at the last minute and got it.
Edited by James92, Aug 11 2012, 05:45 PM.
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
Awesome collection, man! I also added to my collection. I won a copy of 1080 Snowboarding(cart only) for $4.50 on ebay. I also won a CIB copy of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for $11.50.
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
I bought six n64 games on ebay over the weekend. I got Tigger's Honey Hunt, Diddy Kong Racing, Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps, and Body Harvest. All of them are cart only and in excellent condition.
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
Mk II
Sep 4 2012, 11:14 AM
James92
Sep 4 2012, 09:36 AM
I bought six n64 games on ebay over the weekend. I got Tigger's Honey Hunt, Diddy Kong Racing, Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps, and Body Harvest. All of them are cart only and in excellent condition.
thats a nice haul, well done.

Added some vintage strategy guides to the stack... DKC3 (brand new,sealed), Mace - The Dark Age (new) and the Nintendo Power CBFD guide.
Also ordered the Prima guide for GoldenEye 007 but they sent me the Nintendo Power guide i already own instead.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Thanks. Those are some awesome strategy guides there too.
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
I just bought WCW Nitro, WCW Backstage Assault, and Kobe Bryant In NBA Courtside on ebay. Now that I have those two WCW games, I have all the N64 wrestling games.
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

James92
Member Avatar
Established Member
Vekoma64
Sep 10 2012, 09:20 AM
^ I find the game is enough for me, playing the game is more important I feel. I do like CIB but I just want the games. Still Japanese boxes are sexy and I find most Euro boxes ugly and USA ones a bit better. Not alway the case though. The UK Goeman box is much nicer and closer the Japanese art. The American box is really child like. I think it is a good idea to decide before you start though what you are happy with. Still I like looking at your collections and in person I would proberly pass out. hehe :w00t:
I'm the same way with my collection of US games. I have a couple CIB games and I may buy more like that, but as long as I can play the game, I'm happy.
Posted Image
62/296 NTSC N64 games

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply