Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,589 Views)
scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
SicCooper
Jul 2 2012, 06:36 AM
my newest addition!!!

Got it for $300 locally, plus $20 in gas to my friend and his truck :)

(photobucket sucks, and even though they are rotated the right way, they still post wrong. sorry.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You guys jelly? ;)

That is just awesome Cooper, i love it :wub:
Alice Lawless
Jul 2 2012, 02:09 PM
I just want to announce that I am one game away from owning all 296 NTSC-U games! I just need to get Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers before I gottem all. I found it at this one store by me for $9.85, but I'm going to wait until the end of the month to buy it since a lot of people who've been supporting me with this collection wanted to be there when I got the last game. Right now I have 295 games, plus both versions of Zelda, all the PAL exclusives, and a few other games in PAL format that I already own in NTSC. Eventually I am going to go for colored carts and grey ones, alternate versions like the sports games with a different star in the title, and maybe Greatest Hits. Depending on my income, I may go for Jap exclusives and maybe even go for N64DD games. Who knows.
That is great news Alice, def Jap exclusives for the win once you have the last one :yeah:
Edited by scooter77, Jul 25 2012, 11:39 PM.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

PAL Collection: 243/243
NTSC-U only Exclusives: 50/50
NTSC-U / NTSC-J Exclusives: 11/11
NTSC-J only Exclusives: 85/85
64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
:dance: Well done Alice, i know how you fell, i bet you danced round the room when you finally had that last game in your hands. :dance:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
I agree with you counting HSV Racing and the two Shindou games as unique games, they dont just have different labels or boxes, the games have been changed from the original.

By the way, very impressive collection Finngamer :yeah:
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Nice one Clarky, are you starting to collect Japanese stuff now??
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Im glad we have another Japanese collector on the forum :dance: , you are definitely doing it right by going for CIB from the start, thats the biggest mistake i made.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
SicCooper
Sep 24 2012, 12:47 PM
Panda
Sep 24 2012, 04:57 AM
But SicCooper Aren't the cartridge slots in the Jungle Green ones clear white just like the othe funtastic colors?

All my pal Funtastic consoles have clear white cartridge tabs/slots. Didn't received my jungle green PAL and ice blue PAL yet so maybe it is different for the jungle green one.

Or does NTSC funtastic consoles have the same cartridge slot color?
I think they are just the same color as the system, but I actually dont have any funtastic systems here to check, I just sold mine because they were loose, and I want them complete. I am in North America too, so that might be a difference, but can you post a pic of a funtastic system with the white piece?
I have a PAL Green and Watermelon console and they are both clear as well.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
It looks like one of those cheap multi game units you can buy, they normally come loaded with a load of games and you just plug them into your TV, like this one,

http://www.100-gift.com/custom_product/1939/2366-1/7-in-1-plug-play-power-player-10182.html

Pretty cool addition to your collection though, i like how they decided to use the greatest controller of all time. :yeah: shows they have taste LOL.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Z Trigger
Jan 26 2013, 10:03 AM
And... whats the Name of the ,,Fish Game'' ? :D
It is Nushi Tsuri 64: Shiokaze ni Notte, and is not that easy to find CIB. :yeah:
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Z Trigger
Jan 28 2013, 07:11 PM
Thx Scooter !
How much is it worth ? in Cib ?
Not too sure sorry, i was lucky with my copy, it came up on a local auction site, there are a few N64 collectors in NZ, but not many that collect Jap games like me so i got it for $10, probably one of my better deals :smokin:
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
SicCooper
Feb 13 2013, 11:46 AM
Got these 2 cars off EBay, BIN + Shipping came to $20, but he accepted my best offer and I ended up getting them for $12 shipped!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190795404302?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Those are so cool Sic, ive never seen those before, and you got them so cheap, what a deal :yeah:
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Mk II
Mar 12 2013, 09:15 AM
Last week i noticed to my dismay i did not have the Cruisn' USA PAL cartridge as i thought.
Thankfully it only took a day to find a reasonably priced copy on a local auction site.
Now i REALLY have only two more to go for a complete set :yeah:

Posted Image
I hate it when that happens, it happened to me a couple of times too, you think your closer than you are, especially when you are as close to finishing as you are.

Saying that, a couple of weeks ago i was going through my JP games and found two i didnt know i had, that was pretty cool.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Z Trigger
Mar 17 2013, 09:55 AM
It was a boring Sunday. I've made a Video from my Collection. I German, sorry ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihTqcjnGUd0
Great video Z, i wish i had that much room or a games room, thanks for sharing. :yeah:
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
I have two of those cart boxes, i love them they are great, i would have my whole collection housed in them if i could find enough LOL, the only problem with them is you can only see the end of the carts when they are in them, and it can be a pain to go through them to find the game you want, you could always put an end label on the carts but i just live with it.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
italia64
Apr 13 2013, 07:03 PM
Talking about Starcraft PAL... I've sold yesterday a cart only for 100 and was the lower price I've ever seen.
Congrats on your sale but man that is crazy price, i can get that game here in NZ for about half that price, i might have to buy the next one that comes up and put it on eBay.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
italia64
Apr 13 2013, 07:59 PM
Scooter in Europe very few people have it and I always searching on Ebay.au but are all more than 100.
If you can find an istructions booklet I pay 50 for it (pal not ntsc.. Are different on the cover).
Oh... Happy birthday!
Thanks, im feeling old today, 32 LOL.

Mmmm, 50 euro is tempting, that would pay for a few more Japanese games LOL, i will have to think about it, i have the Aus manual and a cut down box that was in a old video case with my copy, i dont really want to sell because the manual is not that easy to come by, but i will think about it.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Nice one Italia, that games on my variants wish list :-)
It feels like its been forever since i have crossed off any N64 games off my needed list, but a couple of weeks ago i did a deal with ddr2nite on some boxed Japanese games i didnt have, now im happy to say im down to my last 11 games, and it will be 10 in a week or so, i got lucky on eBay last week, i feel like im sooooo close but a couple of the last 10 games are either very hard to get or too expensive at the moment.

Here are the new members of my family :D

Yakochu II: Satsujin Koro
Heiwa Pachinkp World 64
Chokukan Night: Pro Yakyu King
Parlor! Pro 64: Pachinko Jikki Simulation

I also upgraded a loose game i had, its Dance DanceRavolution Disney Dancing Musem, i have the dance mat already and i really wanted to get the boxed game to go with it.

Posted Image
Edited by scooter77, Oct 24 2013, 01:46 AM.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
So true, i forgot LOL :dance:
Edited by scooter77, Oct 24 2013, 11:56 AM.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
efnlow
Feb 14 2014, 10:41 PM
Hey all, Just thought id chuck a pic up of one of my latest purchases :)

Posted Image
Nice buy and a good price too :yeah: , i was very tempted myself but funds too tight at the moment.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Arctic Oni
Mar 1 2014, 05:09 AM
Does anyone have the PAL Clay Fighter 63 1/3 CIB? Is it rare?
Its not rare, very common game, its the NTSC sculptors cut thats rare.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
I have the same background LOL, i also have a gameboy case as well for my phone :dance:
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Theres a retro game collector here in New Zealand that has designed and made an N64 game display unit, it holds 20 games and allows you to see the lable of the cart so you can see what games you have, i bought 4 off of him the other day and im really impressed with them, here are some pics :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
LivingGhandi
Aug 1 2014, 11:24 AM
scooter77
Jul 12 2014, 02:59 AM
Theres a retro game collector here in New Zealand that has designed and made an N64 game display unit, it holds 20 games and allows you to see the lable of the cart so you can see what games you have, i bought 4 off of him the other day and im really impressed with them, here are some pics :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

I just gotta ask... How much were these? I really really want something like this. I hate how every other way of storing my games hides all the labels, and I don't like the idea of aftermarket top labels.
Sorry mate i missed your question, um i think i paid about $40 New Zealand dollars ea for them, a guy i know makes them, they are great quality and a flat pack so easy to post, if your keen i can ask if he has any more and what he wants for them, they might have been cheaper than that im not sure.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
I have been waiting to post some great news about my collection until I had taken a picture, but my collection is not all in the same place at the moment so you will have to wait a bit for photographic evidence lol.

As of a few weeks ago I got my last N64 game, I now own every game released over all regions, I have a comple PAL collection and all the US and Japanese exclusives.
It started off with me just wanting Goldeneye and four controllers to relive my youth, I got a bit lost on the way and the goal posts kept moving on me but 6 years later I somehow own every game. It's been a big part of my life, and my bank account, but I'm finally done.
I want to thank the members here for keeping my passion burning over the years, if I didn't have you guys posting about the greatness that is N64 over the years I wouldn't have got this far, I know I have been absent for a while but I do pop back from time to time to check up on what's been happening.
I will post picture up at some point but it might take a few weeks.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
breeding_fear
Oct 12 2015, 02:26 AM
Well done..amazing! :yeah:
Now it seems you are moving to the 64DD games..
Thanks. :D

I will eventually go for them, but im going to take a break from collecting for a while, im planning on building a bike, going to do a cafe racer.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
Thanks guys, it's been well overdue, I've been down to one game for about a year, the last one was a :cussfit: to find.

@ Cabanon, don't worry, there will be no rushing, I know the machine and a few games will set me back well over 1k anyway, out of interest what are the two expensive games? I will keep an eye out for then just in case they come up at a reasonable price.
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
I think it will be a while before i go for the 64DD games, it will happen dont worry about that.

@ Vinyl, im not really interested in the NFR games, not my region so i dont think i will bother, i do go for variants though, i have a few at the moment but its not life or death if i dont get them, at the end of the day they are the same game with different labels.

So this weekend i decided to go through my games just to make sure i was not missing any, as it turns out my database was correct, i do have every game now, so as promised here are a couple of pics,

First up is all my games on a coffee table, its a meter square and each stack is 5-6 games high.

Posted Image

Second is all the games laid out in alphabetical order, the top section is a complete PAL collection, the second is all the NTSC-U exclusives, and last is all the NTSC-J exclusives, i do have boxes for about half of the games but they are in storage at the moment.

Posted Image
-Albert Einstein

64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply