Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,298 Views)
Vekoma64
Member Avatar
Edit- Question aswered found it lol
I think thsi is great idea we are laa missing games, I haves some doubles too. Most are pal. Being a noob to this board, im not sure if to put up a lst or not. Or could we start a a new topic?
Edited by Vekoma64, Mar 13 2012, 09:57 AM.
Nintendo gaming since 1989 WiiU NNID- Vekoma64

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vekoma64
Member Avatar
All this talk of Sharpies, I thought about it myself then did not do it. Stickers for the top sound great, where can I get these from that are high quality?
Star Wars racer is great, I loved that game. I play it on my Dreamcast through VGA I find the later levels quite messy later on, The 64 feels the pain. I have never seen a copy of Aidyn to play :-X

Vekoma64
Member Avatar
Thnaks for the help the labels from A.L are great. :yeah:

Vekoma64
Member Avatar
Wow I never knew Nintendo Power did the CBFD guide. I thought they boycotted the game and would not review it, unless i am wrong? It is kind of weird they did the guide. I think I might buy mother the the DK2/3 guides this Xmas.
Edited by Vekoma64, Sep 5 2012, 04:09 PM.

Vekoma64
Member Avatar
^ I find the game is enough for me, playing the game is more important I feel. I do like CIB but I just want the games. Still Japanese boxes are sexy and I find most Euro boxes ugly and USA ones a bit better. Not alway the case though. The UK Goeman box is much nicer and closer the Japanese art. The American box is really child like. I think it is a good idea to decide before you start though what you are happy with. Still I like looking at your collections and in person I would proberly pass out. hehe :w00t:

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply