Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (109,006 Views)
slowbird
Member Avatar
Well, here's a few pictures of my small collection so far.

Xtreme Green and Ice Blue, the first two "cool" ones that I bought after starting to rebuild my N64 collection a few years ago.
Posted Image

Clear Red/Clear White, just arrived yesterday. I probably paid too much because it was the first one I saw, but it did come with a memory pak, rumble pak, and two Japanese games in addition to the console and controller.
Posted Image

Here's most of my games, a lot of racing games (my favorite type) and some others that a friend didn't want anymore. (He's to blame for me having a Superman 64 cart. :P )
Posted Image

And here's something neat: a Nintendo "Funtastic" pen that I bought at PAX East. Supposedly it was the type of pen used by Nintendo reps back then, and the ink was all dried out when I got it. Fortunately, I found out that it uses a fairly common type of ink refill, so now it writes spectacularly! The weird thing is, it's not Ice Blue or Grape Purple, it's more of a dark blue that doesn't match any of the Funtastic consoles at all. They also had an orange one that seemed much brighter than Fire Orange.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I also have a copy of HSV Adventure Racing and Rally '99 on the way (Japanese version of Rally Challenge 2000), and I'm still looking for Daiei Hawks stuff as well as a blue/white PAL console.
Currently looking for: Blue/White PAL console
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

slowbird
Member Avatar
Newest addition...now I just need a way to play PAL games :P

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

slowbird
Member Avatar
Yep, I was a bit surprised to get it so soon ^_^