Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,437 Views)
Cypher
Member Avatar
Established Member
So far i been collecting for about a week and half now and i had some spare cash lying around so i could buy a few games straight away so far i have

ALL CIB:

Glover
Diddy kong racing
Pokemon Snap
Snowboard Kids
Super Mario 64
Rugrats treasure hunt (LOL)
Yoshi Story
Mario Tennis
Zelda Ocarina of time

and tomorrow i am about to go and pick up another 9 games already been paid for which are

ALL CIB

Mario Golf
Mario Kart
Wave race 64
Zelda Majoras Mask
WCW VS NWO world tour
F1 World grand prix
South park Chefs luv shack
Turok dinosaur hunter
NBA courtside

Also my already 9 owned games are all in sentinel64 N64 protectors :) and i ordered anothe r 10 to put my 9 games im getting tomorrow in protectors straight away
Buy ANY SNES/N64/GAMEBOY/GBC/GBA CIB PAL games So message me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cypher
Member Avatar
Established Member
Just picked up my 9 new Pal CIB games to add to my collection about a hour ago :D

Posted Image

The Majoras Mask has been immediately gone into a sentinel n64 protector and i am awaiting another 10 in the post to put the remaining 8 in :D

All in VGC apart from the South Park which wont cost to much to eventually replace :)
Edited by Cypher, Aug 1 2012, 12:47 PM.

Cypher
Member Avatar
Established Member
clarky_n64
Aug 1 2012, 05:07 PM
That's awesome news Alice :yeah: Now you've got to sit down and play every single one in alphabetical order :lol:

Cypher: You've managed to grab some nice condition ones there. Those sentntel protectors should keep em that way :D
Yeah the Majora's Mask is like 9/10 :D and yes them Protectors are great i will be buying a set of 10 every time i run out so my boxes are protected as soon as i buy them :) I find if i buy them during my collection grows 11 pound a time for 10 it will not hit me as hard as if i got all 243 games then spend like 200+ for 200+ protectors even though it will work out i will be spending the same amount on the protectors either way, buying them each time i run out makes it mentally feel like im not spending too much on them, if you know what i mean :P

Cypher
Member Avatar
Established Member
I am currently waiting for 3 Ebay purchases to come in post

Rayman 2 CIB with Map :) - 7 Pound

Automobili Lamborghini CIB - 7 Pound

Mission impossible CIB 5 Pound

Lets hope they come in as good condition as they look :D

I also got a F zero X that is still half sealed, It started to come apart at the back sadly :( but still looks nice at front with sealing and mint condition , that was 30 pound

and I got a 8/10 Cruis'N' Usa 10 pound

Il get pictures up when i can :)

Cypher
Member Avatar
Established Member
Finally today i picked up a 'Near Mint' (In My opinion) Of the Great Paper Mario for N64 :)

It feels nice to have one of the rare/expensive games ticked off my list :) the next expensive one i will properly go for when i got bulk of cash will be Blues brothers :D

I have not recieved the game tonight as i only just sent payment but you can see here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Paper-Mario-With-Box-Manual-N64-Game-/121030249177?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=FUCzQHMf8MHeWUHX%2F%2BQ%2FGuIz1i4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

This sadly did not come with a INLAY, So what im doing tomorrow is Sending the guy a Inlay and a Sentinel64 Protector flat packed in the post for him to recieve then put the inlay in the box and then the box in the protector so that there will be NO damage on delivery :)

Very happy at the moment.

Cypher
Member Avatar
Established Member
Ah but I dont really mind paying more cash for a UKV version of it and the box is mint! I got some photos on my phone ill attach it to my post later, also I got a very good condition Donkey Kong 64 in post yesterday fully CIb with expansion pack and removal tool :-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There are my 2 new beauty's :) the backs and sides are just as good as the fronts :) i just didnt take a photo of them because there would be too many pics :)

The two different photos of each box they are NOT in protectors, then the photo with both them in standing on the bookshelf, they are both in there sentinel protectors :)
Edited by Cypher, Dec 2 2012, 12:30 PM.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply