Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,226 Views)
hockeylife21
Damn cooper great find how much more expensive is it than the regular game?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hockeylife21
Just a tip Trigger, don't worry about what others think of your collection just focus on what you think is good and don't go solely off what others say. Theres collectors out there who have tons of money and just blow it on the mintest/sealed games and say oh you don't have this etc. Honestly ignore those people and focus on what you want in your collection :). Also I wouldn't recommend selling everything at least keep the games you play a lot like SMW or SM All Stars since they have infinite replay ability.

hockeylife21
Good going MK hopefully you'll be done sooner rather than later. I had an email from craigslist go into my spam and unfortunately just noticed it, guy has a ton of rare n64/snes stuff but he won't answer me, sounds like they might be CIB too since he said bubble wrapped wasting space and great condition. Oh well -.-

hockeylife21
DK64 is very underrated, yea the collecting is annoying but its a great game nonetheless

hockeylife21
Won this from one of our fellow forum members, since they've been popping up more recently the price has gone down, 2 copies went for $90 one for $85 and then this one for $60 so i saved $25-$30, pretty good deal im gonna buy all the soundtracks for my collection when I get all the games I want, but it'll be hard since 95% of the time they never show up on eBay or they're really expensive like Super Mario RPG or SMW or Mario bros 3. http://www.ebay.com/itm/130883043572?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply