Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (110,878 Views)
RilesRedbeard
Member Avatar
I haven't been able to start buy CIB yet, Everywhere I look it seems they are getting way too expensive and everyone thinks that their game is the last diamond on earth :mario: :n64:
Consoles 6/16 Games 25 Controllers 10/30
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RilesRedbeard
Member Avatar
There should be a thread to rant, some joker contacted me wanting to sell a regular console and Pokemon stadium cart for $120. then says Pokemon stadium is a $50 game.... I don't understand how people are so misinformed and think their items are somehow special and worth more than the rest of the world. :omg: :blasphemy bat:

RilesRedbeard
Member Avatar
Gooman130
Sep 24 2012, 12:44 PM
That's hilarious. That stuff is AT MOST worth $30. Regular consoles are pretty much dirt cheap and Pokemon Stadium isn't exactly a rare game... at all.
Thats what I thought lol. people think their stuff its the best for some reason and worth it

RilesRedbeard
Member Avatar
TNT737373
Sep 25 2012, 11:10 AM
RilesRedbeard
Sep 24 2012, 12:22 PM
There should be a thread to rant, some joker contacted me wanting to sell a regular console and Pokemon stadium cart for $120. then says Pokemon stadium is a $50 game.... I don't understand how people are so misinformed and think their items are somehow special and worth more than the rest of the world. :omg: :blasphemy bat:
I'm waiting for Earthbound for the SNES to decrease in price, it's not rare it's just in demand right now, however every listing claims it's "ultra rare". The game CIB goes for around $400!!! Ridiculous, it sold 50% more copies than CBFD for the N64 and you can get that game for an eighth of the price. My guess I won't be able to afford it until another 10 years. :(
From what I have seen and read through this forum, that is a growing trend in the collecting world of blowing up prices like that, boxed controllers posted at $150 to regular consoles posted at $600, Its making it to where you can't collect and have fun finding items because people think their item is worth a lot because its "vintage" :facepalm:

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply