Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (110,117 Views)
Grombleton
Member Avatar
Established Member
Heinrold
Nov 30 2012, 05:51 PM
Mk II
Nov 24 2012, 10:41 AM
Latest arrival! This PAL edition is quite difficult to find so im very happy to have plugged this hole in my collection.
good addition to any PAL collection :yeah:

@Cypher: You should really have bought Paper Mario somewhere else. It could have saved you so much money to buy in Germany for example as I think the two versions are the same, all multilingual...
http://www.ebay.de/itm/330832964452?nma=true&si=s%2FbJhnEputVdAQ6HL3LSC4MQJQM%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true
http://www.ebay.de/itm/221159112262?nma=true&si=s%2FbJhnEputVdAQ6HL3LSC4MQJQM%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true
Is that true for any other games, other than PM? Getting a low price PAL version is so difficult (easily 70+, even though they are quite common) but it does seem a bit easier on the continent and if they have UK language on box/in game then that suits me.
UK PAL Collection: 45
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grombleton
Member Avatar
Established Member
Went into a local independant DVD/Game shop and they had Nagano Winter Olympics CIB for 3, and World Cup 98 CIB for 1.

So, i did the done thing and snapped them up.
UK PAL Collection: 45
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply