Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (107,036 Views)
KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
italia64, was that from the seller warrimoo?

I've dealt with him before, and just bought one of his N64 games as well :D
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
italia64
Mar 9 2013, 07:08 AM
Yes was that one (seller Warrimoo or something like that).
I've asked him for a buy now and he never answered.
Better for me, mi offer was more higher than my last bid ;-)

I also asked for a buy it now on one of his older items, but he wouldnt give a price. I was willing to offer more than I paid, just like you, works out better for us! :P
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
italia64
Mar 9 2013, 08:22 AM
Did you bought Kirby??
Yes, we have been looking for that one for a very long time :)
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
italia64
Mar 9 2013, 10:12 AM
"we"? I think is ended to a good price. Congrats! ;-)
My partner and I, we collect together.

Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Sorry for the grainy photo! Have finally bought the last 2 boxed consoles we need for the complete unique JAP N64 console collection (blue/clear and orange pikachu) - hopefully they will be here during the week. Spent today trying to rearrange everything so it fits, leaving space for the last couple, those JAP Pikachu consoles are slightly too tall for the shelves so had to make do and will tidy up all the messy bits over the rest of the weekend :( Its all coming together on how it will look once we get the AUS funtastic 64's. Very exciting and rewarding :dance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Luckily you aren't collecting AUS PAL, everyone here is wanting AU$250 at the least for conker CIB, with some even reaching $300 on ebay in mint condition. And now they want just as much for the UK PAL copy CIB.
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 05:38 PM
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 05:13 AM
Sorry for the grainy photo! Have finally bought the last 2 boxed consoles we need for the complete unique JAP N64 console collection (blue/clear and orange pikachu) - hopefully they will be here during the week. Spent today trying to rearrange everything so it fits, leaving space for the last couple, those JAP Pikachu consoles are slightly too tall for the shelves so had to make do and will tidy up all the messy bits over the rest of the weekend :( Its all coming together on how it will look once we get the AUS funtastic 64's. Very exciting and rewarding :dance:

Posted Image

Very cool stuff :yeah: looks awesome
Thanks Bane!
Edited by KelamyAUS, Apr 13 2013, 05:41 PM.
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 08:22 PM
Theres a copy of snowboard kids 2, not sure about the conversion from euro to dollar but im assuming its near the amount you mentioned.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nintendo-64-Snowboard-Kids-2-Uber-Very-Rare-PAL-Version-HTF-Excellent-Game-/251252619307?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a7fd2b82b&_uhb=1
The same person who bought CIB starcraft N64 from Australia and made maybe a $200 profit on ebay UK as soon as he got it. It wouldnt surprise me if he bought that snowboard kids 2 in AUS and is reselling - it has been on ebay for quite a while now.

The last complete AUS snowboards kids 2 I saw sell was for $450.
Edited by KelamyAUS, Apr 13 2013, 08:32 PM.
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Im also collecting consoles at the moment, with some controllers here and there. But do keep an eye out on the prices of most things, especially those expensive ones I would like to tick off the list someday. ^_^
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 08:42 PM

@Kelamy: I saw the pics of your consoles earlier you have quite a few, how many of the 16 console do you have? If you don't mind me asking.
My partner and I have 12 of the 16 unique variations of consoles (including those we are waiting for in the mail.) The only other ones we need are the funtastic green, blue, watermelon and orange.

We wanted to get the complete JAP set, because of how different some of the consoles are, and now that we have done that, we will slowly work on getting the last couple to have all 16 (whilst collecting the complete AUS console set CIB) We also collect for other systems, so it will take some time.
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 09:26 PM
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 08:56 PM
The only other ones we need are the funtastic green, blue, watermelon and orange.

We wanted to get the complete JAP set, because of how different some of the consoles are, and now that we have done that, we will slowly work on getting the last couple to have all 16 (whilst collecting the complete AUS console set CIB) We also collect for other systems, so it will take some time.
Was the watermelon N64 released in AUS? I always see the UK boxed ones but never Aus boxed. Id hurry up and get the last few consoles, the prices seem to be going up and up.
No, it didnt come out in AUS. (only US/EUR) We will get the UK boxed one if we can.

We are trying to get the rest of them as quickly as we can, but at the same time trying to get boxed consoles and variations for other systems - some of those are becoming very expensive as well
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 09:38 PM
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 09:33 PM
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 09:26 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
No, it didnt come out in AUS. (only US/EUR) We will get the UK boxed one if we can.

We are trying to get the rest of them as quickly as we can, but at the same time trying to get boxed consoles and variations for other systems - some of those are becoming very expensive as well
Ice blue seems to be the easier one to find out of the ones you have left they pop up quite often, same with green but i haven't seen many Orange ones lately. some have been going for over 400 dollars in good boxes it sucks, it keeps getting harder to collect in Aus.
I have seen a few orange ones lately. One sold for just under $150 with no inserts and in average condition last week, but the buy it now ones are usually 350+ and stay there for a very long time. Its just a matter of waiting for one to come up at a reasonable price, that includes everything it should, and be in good condition.

I think blue must have been the most popular, they come up for sale quite often. Hopefully we will have all those collected in the next couple of months :)
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 09:50 PM
the blue ones are one of my favourite, the two different blue ones were the first ones i bought, Good luck finding the last few ones you need :yeah:
Thank you!

I will be sure to post up photos in the gallery once I reach 200 posts X_D
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 09:59 PM
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 09:53 PM
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 09:50 PM
the blue ones are one of my favourite, the two different blue ones were the first ones i bought, Good luck finding the last few ones you need :yeah:
Thank you!

I will be sure to post up photos in the gallery once I reach 200 posts X_D
from your pics in your first topic here you seem to have some great gear, be good to see a gallery of everything. almost half way to 200 :lol:
It has changed a fair bit since then, a lot of rearranging trying to fit everything in, a lot more organised, and it just keeps growing! :w00t:
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
After finally getting the blue/clear 64 (after many troubles!), I've got the full set of unique colour variations of Japanese N64 systems. Funny how one of the most common of the set was the last :dance: I must invest in a proper camera, sorry for the poor quality photo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Thanks Cabanon! I intentionally put them in that order to seperate the white/black boxes. Unfornutely the shelves dont accomodate for the the height of the Pikachu N64's.

Vinyl, there's a lot more in the collection I like more than the Jusco. Im not collecting based on rarity, so I dont need to put them all front and center of the collection

Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Its the extreme green controller, it looks more yellow in some photos, and some people who dont know much about them will call it yellow.
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
I just bought one of those as well, italia64. There must be a few cartons of these floating around Greece at the moment.
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
Zaph, all of the Australian released Ocarina of Time boxes are collectors edition, exactly as you pictured. No grey carts here. Im from Australia and it is the only edition we got here. Very puzzling!
Edited by KelamyAUS, May 29 2014, 06:30 PM.
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
It's been a while since we posted our Japanese 64 consoles, and it is probably due for an update since the addition of the last couple of consoles we needed.

Posted Image
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
italia64
Aug 8 2014, 05:53 PM
I have also a question. Does anyone know if Paper Mario 64 PAL Eur cart is 100% the same of the PAL Aus cart or that PAL Au cart got the Aus written on the label?
Australian Paper Mario carts are AUS coded.
Posted Image

KelamyAUS
Member Avatar
scooter77
Oct 12 2015, 02:02 AM
I have been waiting to post some great news about my collection until I had taken a picture, but my collection is not all in the same place at the moment so you will have to wait a bit for photographic evidence lol.

As of a few weeks ago I got my last N64 game, I now own every game released over all regions, I have a comple PAL collection and all the US and Japanese exclusives.
It started off with me just wanting Goldeneye and four controllers to relive my youth, I got a bit lost on the way and the goal posts kept moving on me but 6 years later I somehow own every game. It's been a big part of my life, and my bank account, but I'm finally done.
I want to thank the members here for keeping my passion burning over the years, if I didn't have you guys posting about the greatness that is N64 over the years I wouldn't have got this far, I know I have been absent for a while but I do pop back from time to time to check up on what's been happening.
I will post picture up at some point but it might take a few weeks.
Well done Scooter! That is a great achievement! :)
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply