Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,224 Views)
Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
TheJuice401
Apr 8 2013, 02:06 PM
most people i know dont care, thats what i hate about these new generation... they only care about call of dookie
Its the same for me here i really do hate that, its there loss anyway at least other collectors can enjoy your collection tho.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
TheJuice401
Apr 8 2013, 05:08 PM
instagram - thejuice401 incase anybody wants to follow / see more pics :)
Just checked out some of your pics you have a very impressing collection :yeah: , very jealous of your stuff

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 05:13 AM
Sorry for the grainy photo! Have finally bought the last 2 boxed consoles we need for the complete unique JAP N64 console collection (blue/clear and orange pikachu) - hopefully they will be here during the week. Spent today trying to rearrange everything so it fits, leaving space for the last couple, those JAP Pikachu consoles are slightly too tall for the shelves so had to make do and will tidy up all the messy bits over the rest of the weekend :( Its all coming together on how it will look once we get the AUS funtastic 64's. Very exciting and rewarding :dance:

Posted Image

Very cool stuff :yeah: looks awesome

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
Spidercolt
Apr 13 2013, 05:43 PM
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 05:40 PM
Luckily you aren't collecting AUS PAL, everyone here is wanting AU$250 at the least for conker CIB, with some even reaching $300 on ebay in mint condition. And now they want just as much for the UK PAL copy CIB.
I think there is a time you can eventually draw the line... lol i mean Conker is a great game i would have probably paid up to $150 for it but $300? Thats outrageous!
I think they are way, way, way over priced, just check this out

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CONKERS-N64-Bad-Fur-Day-IN-BOX-NEAR-MINT-Excellent-Condition-/221212333168?pt=AU_PC_Video_Games_Games&hash=item3381485470&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1288

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
Spidercolt
Apr 13 2013, 05:49 PM
WAY OVER PRICED! Lol Are people paying for it for that price???
I would never pay that for one, probably some rich person who doesn't know what they are doing would probably :lol: But i think normal people will think that price is nuts. thats the highest one on eBay ATM i think tho.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
Spidercolt
Apr 13 2013, 05:53 PM
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 05:51 PM
Spidercolt
Apr 13 2013, 05:49 PM
WAY OVER PRICED! Lol Are people paying for it for that price???
I would never pay that for one, probably some rich person who doesn't know what they are doing would probably :lol: But i think normal people will think that price is nuts. thats the highest one on eBay ATM i think tho.
Thats crazy. Same thing in the PAL Region for Starcraft 64. I don't own it NTSC but i heard its really rare in the PAL Format.
Yeah about $150 for cart only, not sure about CIB

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
NJ7
Apr 13 2013, 05:56 PM
what does a pal sculptor's cult (clayfighter's) go for in UK or europe.....or is that a USA release only....also read in USA it was blockbuster only or something and also that it's the rarest game, and most expensive...
It was an NTSC release only.
Edited by Phantom, Apr 13 2013, 06:00 PM.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
Theres a copy of snowboard kids 2, not sure about the conversion from euro to dollar but im assuming its near the amount you mentioned.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nintendo-64-Snowboard-Kids-2-Uber-Very-Rare-PAL-Version-HTF-Excellent-Game-/251252619307?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a7fd2b82b&_uhb=1

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 08:30 PM
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 08:22 PM
Theres a copy of snowboard kids 2, not sure about the conversion from euro to dollar but im assuming its near the amount you mentioned.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nintendo-64-Snowboard-Kids-2-Uber-Very-Rare-PAL-Version-HTF-Excellent-Game-/251252619307?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a7fd2b82b&_uhb=1
The same person who bought CIB starcraft N64 from Australia and made maybe a $200 profit on ebay UK as soon as he got it. It wouldnt surprise me if he bought that snowboard kids 2 in AUS and is reselling - it has been on ebay for quite a while now.

The last complete snowboards kids 2 I saw sell was for $450.
i just noticed the seller, he is actually a member here i believe, im not a hundred percent sure on gaming prices at the moment but i thought it might be a bit high in price, i am collecting controllers and consoles atm, so im sure you will be a better guide of references for Aussie game prices than me :yeah:
Edited by Phantom, Apr 13 2013, 08:36 PM.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
italia64
Apr 13 2013, 08:39 PM
Yes the guy is a member of this forum and he had a complete PAL set but now he has sold all.
That Starcraft which he has sold wasn't to good for that price and 3 people have made offer upper 400 for that!
If I spend so much for a game it must be flawless and the best copy in the world.
For that SK2 I wouldn't spend neither 200 if not for reselling.
Is 8/10 in my hopinion
No worry's, I noticed a bit of damage on the box but i thought id post it just incase.

@Kelamy: I saw the pics of your consoles earlier you have quite a few, how many of the 16 console do you have? If you don't mind me asking.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 08:56 PM
The only other ones we need are the funtastic green, blue, watermelon and orange.

We wanted to get the complete JAP set, because of how different some of the consoles are, and now that we have done that, we will slowly work on getting the last couple to have all 16 (whilst collecting the complete AUS console set CIB) We also collect for other systems, so it will take some time.
Was the watermelon N64 released in AUS? I always see the UK boxed ones but never Aus boxed. Id hurry up and get the last few consoles, the prices seem to be going up and up.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 09:33 PM
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 09:26 PM
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 08:56 PM
The only other ones we need are the funtastic green, blue, watermelon and orange.

We wanted to get the complete JAP set, because of how different some of the consoles are, and now that we have done that, we will slowly work on getting the last couple to have all 16 (whilst collecting the complete AUS console set CIB) We also collect for other systems, so it will take some time.
Was the watermelon N64 released in AUS? I always see the UK boxed ones but never Aus boxed. Id hurry up and get the last few consoles, the prices seem to be going up and up.
No, it didnt come out in AUS. (only US/EUR) We will get the UK boxed one if we can.

We are trying to get the rest of them as quickly as we can, but at the same time trying to get boxed consoles and variations for other systems - some of those are becoming very expensive as well
Ice blue seems to be the easier one to find out of the ones you have left they pop up quite often, same with green but i haven't seen many Orange ones lately. some have been going for over 400 dollars in good boxes it sucks, it keeps getting harder to collect in Aus.
Edited by Phantom, Apr 13 2013, 09:39 PM.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
the blue ones are one of my favourite, the two different blue ones were the first ones i bought, Good luck finding the last few ones you need :yeah:
Edited by Phantom, Apr 13 2013, 09:50 PM.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
KelamyAUS
Apr 13 2013, 09:53 PM
Bane
Apr 13 2013, 09:50 PM
the blue ones are one of my favourite, the two different blue ones were the first ones i bought, Good luck finding the last few ones you need :yeah:
Thank you!

I will be sure to post up photos in the gallery once I reach 200 posts X_D
from your pics in your first topic here you seem to have some great gear, be good to see a gallery of everything. almost half way to 200 :lol:
Edited by Phantom, Apr 13 2013, 10:00 PM.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
Hope you got a good price on that conkers Tom, the prices have been crazy in AUS for it.

Phantom
Member Avatar
Veteran
Just had a look at Omnerts collection aswell, Very nice :yeah:

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply