Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (111,415 Views)
Highlander
Member Avatar
Scottish Member
Mk II
Jan 18 2013, 12:24 PM
FInally! PAL collectors know this one is hard to find for a reasonable price.
Only 13 PAL games to go now... im getting excited!

Posted Image

I was negotiating with the seller on a local auction site when i noticed he was also flogging a box of assorted N64 hardware.
A jumper-less console + PSU, R/F adapter, two R/F cables and four stickless(!) controllers.
Of course no-one else would buy such a pile of useless junk so i made him a low offer for the hardware, cart and combined shipping.
And he accepted my bid, im sure he was just glad to get rid of it.

Now i just happen to have a spare jumper pak and a bunch of replacement analog sticks so i can make the console work again, restore those four controllers and sell the lot.
Im sure i can make a decent profit and i'll certainly recoup my investment.
So i basically got the game for free :)
I've just picked up a cart only PAL Castlevania Legacy of Darkness for 15 on eBay UK.

Theres another one (cart only) on there for 19

And there is another for 130! :w00t:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CASTLEVANIA-LEGACY-OF-DARKNESS-ON-THE-NINTENDO-64-N64-CART-ONLY-CLASSIC-/261151469717?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3ccdd73095

P.s. guys, if anyone wants anything from a UK seller who is unwilling to post internationally, let me know

I'm quite happy to have it delivered to me and forward it on to you.
Posted ImagePAL Collection No.2 148/243Posted Image

PM me to get added to the N64 Forever Members Map

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Highlander
Member Avatar
Scottish Member
ProjectCamaro
Feb 15 2013, 04:50 PM
It's funny, I played Goldeneye for hours on end and it took many hours to beat it and earn all the cheats. I picked up my "new" copy yesterday and have already beaten the entire game on every difficulty as well as earned all the cheats. I guess I still have it. LOL
I completed it years ago too but when I started playing it recently it took me two whole weeks to finish it again playing probably 5 hours a night and more at weekends!!
Posted ImagePAL Collection No.2 148/243Posted Image

PM me to get added to the N64 Forever Members Map

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply