Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (107,081 Views)
jmacbear25
Member Avatar
My collection so far:
Super Mario 64
Banjo kazooie
Banjo tooie
Conkers bad fur day
Donkey Kong 64
Paper Mario
Mario party 1-3
Yoshis story
Starfox 64
Space station silicon valley
Kirby 64
Ocarina of time
Majoras mask
Rayman 2
Mario tennis
Plan for more games

Mario Dk and bowsers plush with n64 tag
Guides for many of those games.

Wishlist: Really want any banjo kazooie/tooie and super Mario 64 plushes, promo items, banners or posters
Especially want the banjo kazooie promo display standee or any super Mario 64 posters

Thanks for reading!
N64 has the best platforms

I want me some standees! Sunshine and mario 64, and BK series standees as well with zelda 64 :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could scan their ocarina of time nintendo power insert that came with the game complete in the box and send me a link..it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I want me some standees! Sunshine and mario 64, and BK series standees as well with zelda 64 :)

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
So I'm guessing your'e just a cart only collector mk?

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Meptrep
Mar 12 2013, 04:31 PM
Mk II
Mar 12 2013, 04:23 PM
Snowboard Kids 2 and Conker's Bad Fur Day.
I should've bought both them when i could still afford the price :(
Not sure about Snowboard Kids 2, but a cart only Conker shouldn't be too expensive. At retail price here in the US, they're about $25-$30. And that's resellers, not if you were to find them in the wild at garage sales or something.
I don't know..I feel like it goes for double 25-30 here in US

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Oh yeah it's definitely gone up since 4 years ago

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
I'd complete your rareware collection but thats just me nindif! Banjo tooie is an amazing game if you've never played. Almost as great as kazooie but significantly more difficult. Very tough task to 100% it without internet or guide help

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Nice work brandicus! Indiana jones box is very impressive

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Does anybody know if there was a guide or np magazine or anything that had a conkers bad fur day poster?

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
ddr2nite
Apr 11 2013, 11:48 AM
jmacbear25
Apr 10 2013, 06:04 PM
Does anybody know if there was a guide or np magazine or anything that had a conkers bad fur day poster?
I'm willing to bet there is an issue of Nintendo Power that has a Conker poster as one of the fold-out posters in the middle of the issue. However, it would take some time to go through each issue during the N64 years to find it though...

There's no poster in the Nintendo Power version of the guide, I just verified it from my collection. Brady Games and also Prima both also had published a guide but doing a quick search, it doesn't seem as if either had a poster inside either.
Dang there's gotta be something. I mean its a rareware game!

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
I mean yeah sending it back would send a message but you still got a good deal so there's not really anything you can do. He probably looked up the price now and wants you to send it back haha

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Conkers is a solid steal for anything around 50 bucks right now

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Were those keychains only released in uk?

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
^you should start going for complete copies of all these games if they are your favorites. You'll realize it's cool to have the original packaging for your favorite games and it sounds like you have sufficient funds to consistently go after these. Plus it adds to the fun of collecting

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Alright well good luck in your collecting endeavors! As long as you're having fun then thats all that counts :yeah:

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Very cool zelda collection box there, I'd love to get one

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out my awesome banjo kazooie standee!
Edited by jmacbear25, Jun 23 2013, 09:28 AM.

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
oh that's really weird, on my screen the pictures show up :(

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
how should i post it differently?

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/jmacbear25/media/banjokazooie1_zps572930c5.jpg.html

Can you see the 4 pics now of the awesome banjo kazooie standee?
Edited by jmacbear25, Jun 24 2013, 09:31 AM.

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
TheJuice401
Jul 1 2013, 10:43 PM
awesome standee!
Thanks! I love it!

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Does anyone know what issue of nintendo power the np100 controller ad was in?
Also does anyone know the issue that had the super mario sunshine poster?
Edited by jmacbear25, Aug 10 2013, 03:02 PM.

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
I actually already have that one which is cool but I'm kinda poster and display crazy haha so I was actually looking for the one that said nintendo power on it
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=151091057066
Edited by jmacbear25, Aug 10 2013, 03:48 PM.

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Okay cool. Also do you know of anywhere to get a conkers poster? It seems like no guides or issues ever have one

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Alright thanks luke

jmacbear25
Member Avatar
Harvest moon is a great game although on the expensive side. I also am a huge fan of rayman 2 and if you like banjo dk etc you'll enjoy that as well

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply