Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (106,922 Views)
ProjectCamaro
Member Avatar
I use to have a huge N64 collection back in the day but as I played it less and less I ended up selling it and have regretted that decision ever since.

I've watched eBay auctions here and there for N64's and finally said screw it and bought another one. I forgot how great this system was and it will always be my favorite system ever made. Probably because it was the first one I personally owned and I put so many hours into the games.

Without further adieu here's what I've purchased in the last two days.

Goldeneye 007
Wipeout 64
Turok Dinosaur Hunter
Turok 2 Seeds of Evil
Turok 3 Shadow of Oblivion
Turok Rage Wars
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Forsaken 64
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
Rush 2: Extreme Racing

It's funny, I played Goldeneye for hours on end and it took many hours to beat it and earn all the cheats. I picked up my "new" copy yesterday and have already beaten the entire game on every difficulty as well as earned all the cheats. I guess I still have it. LOL

I also own a PS3 with about ten games, an Xbox 360 Elite with about fifty-five games, a Dreamcast with about ten games, and a Wii with about ten games.
MidwestGerman.com

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ProjectCamaro
Member Avatar
italia64
Feb 15 2013, 07:31 PM
Wow Project Camaro. Beat Goldeneye on 00 Agent is for tough people.
If you are fast and you know how to speedrun join "the Elite".
It's not just that, it's I played it for hours on end when it first came out and when I started playing it again it just came back.

I'm not interested in the speed runs, I just don't find that enjoyable.
MidwestGerman.com

Posted Image

ProjectCamaro
Member Avatar
Z Trigger
Feb 16 2013, 12:42 AM
...a very nice memory to my childhood.
That's what it is for me, the N64 brings up great childhood memories for me. My older brother had a Sega Genesis and my parents bought us an NES but I was only four when we had that and the Sega was my brothers. He'd let me play it but when I was able to get my very own N64 that's when I really had fun and created a lot of great memories for myself. And because of that I'll never own another console that I'll enjoy more than the N64.
MidwestGerman.com

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply