Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (100,983 Views)
N64Collecting
Established Member
Just need some advice really.

I don't want to spend lots of money on 1 item as I like seeing a visible change in games I'd play than not play much/expensive, but I want at least 1 expensive game.

I'm thinking either of these:
CBFD, Paper Mario, RES 2, Paper Mario, Banjo Tooie or Super Smash Bros.

I'm a PAL collector by the way,
Will these sorta games increase in value over the next few years? if so how much by maybe?
And which should I buy and how much for?
Appreciated. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

N64Collecting
Established Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-FIRST-Nintendo-64-Smoke-Grey-Console-PAL-SYSTEM-/160984276297?pt=Video_Games&hash=item257b691d49

Lol, seems legit.

N64Collecting
Established Member
I'm not actually too fussed about having the boxes and instructions, its just a bonus to me, I want the games to play, though I will buy boxes :P about 1/2 of my collection now is CIB, the rest is just carts.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply