Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (111,307 Views)
MegaRock64
Member Avatar
Hello! I'm new here, And I thought I would list my collection too:

Banjo-Kazooie (favorite game)
Diddy Kong Racing (2nd Favorite)
Super Smash Bros
Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye 007
Donkey Kong 64
Glover
Super Mario 64
Quest 64
Crusin' World (used to have box and manual, but no longer)
Wave Race 64 (used to have box and manual, but no longer) (gonna trade it in soon to my local retro game shop soon because I HATE that game..)
Star Fox 64
Pokemon Stadium
Mickey's Speedway USA

I hope to get more soon :-)
Also, one time I was at a Flea Market and they had Tigger's Honey Hunt SEALED for only $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should've bought it..
Edited by MegaRock64, Mar 30 2013, 05:56 PM.
When you are at 200+ Subscribers on YT!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7 you have a good amount of games there! I know you will LOVE Diddy Kong Racing. As for the "might be interested" list, you can bet it all on Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. One title I wouldn't recommend is Donkey Kong 64 though.. that isn't a great game in my opinion...

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7. Your Lucky to get a Diddy Kong Racing cart in that condition. Mine is in the worst condition possible. I even have a story behind it all..
Also, does anybody here know how to add an image to a post? I'm clueless
Edited by MegaRock64, Apr 1 2013, 03:15 PM.

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
Posted Image heres the Diddy Kong Racing cartridge I was talking about earlier
Thank you KM ll !!!!
Edited by MegaRock64, Apr 1 2013, 03:54 PM.

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
My Entire N46 Collection (in a picture)

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
@NJ7 Here's the story behind the DKR cartridge:

When I was little, I finally got that special Screwdriver used to open up N46 games. So me and my cousin had a little fun, and i colored it light blue to make it look in an "Ice" color. Me and him admired it, until it was time to clean it. I put it in the sink, there goes the label. I'm still able to play the game thankfully, but if i get a new cart, I'm replacing the label (not the game, i have a lot of saved data there!!)
Edited by MegaRock64, Apr 1 2013, 04:04 PM.

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7 I think you can just erase the data already saved on the game; you'll understand better when your console arrives. I know its easy to do it with Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, and Goldeneye 007. Not too sure about Star Fox. I think you need a Memory Card for that one, it never saves my data..I could be wrong, so advice from other users here would be nice

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7 That's what I was originally going to do. I might buy all my cousin's games for $40 and replace the front from his cartridge. Since he moved on to Wii and never played with the N46 in nearly 7 years; and with him being only 11 years old, he might take my offer! :)

Sadly, I lost Majora's Mask long ago... Don't know where it is; whether it got drowned by Hurricane Irene, or maybe I might have just gave it back and completely forgot! :P I know it was the gold cart with the holographic label.
Edited by MegaRock64, Apr 1 2013, 04:41 PM.

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7, I remember he had 3 copies of SW Rouge Squadron: One standard, One with some kind of Players Choice thingy on it, and in his dad's bedroom, there's a Sealed copy. I remember he also had Crusin' USA, Gex 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo-Kazooie, Turok 2, and some more I can't remember..

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7 You won't regret your purchase! You will absolutely ADORE Banjo-Kazooie! BTW, How much did you pay for yours?

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
Mickey Speedway and Mario Kart 64 are somewhat the same I'm afraid. So I'm assuming you paid about $20 for Banjo-Kazooie. Not exactly that bad, although I got mine for only $8. And plus, It took me $240 to get $5 in eBay Bucks...I wonder what you can possibly have gotten to earn $11 eBucks! :P

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7 If some Blu Rays are Disney, go to the Disney Movie Club. The prices there are INCREDIBLE. My 5 starter titles were 20 cents each! All brand new straight from the company. But lets not go off N46 topics here. At Game Champ, the price of Banjo-Kazooie is $19.99 as well :/

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7 it looks to be rubbed on a hard and rough surface. Shouldn't effect the game itself one bit. Go to the Cleaning N64 Cartridges page on the "Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQ's and Information" forum on here. Maybe that might help.

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
@NJ7 it still looks to be in fine condition to me..

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/poc/130402/496r1/20384e4_20.jpeg I found this while looking at a local New York Classified Ad site. Anybody heard of that "SuperPad 64" Controller?

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
WOAH

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x281238261

http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/f47batchimg.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/0/6/8/5/g_take_com-imgbatch_1365260272/600x555-2012072700001.jpg

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
Brandicus
Apr 11 2013, 06:31 PM
Hey guys, Im pretty steamed right now and need to hear some opinions.

So I traded a couple old games of mine (bioshock and final fantasy tactics) for a sealed copy of ridge racer 64. The trade was conducted over reddit and went smoothly until i got ridge racer in the mail. The guy sent a sealed n64 game in a regular envelope!!!! obviously it was squished several times during transit and the seal is now broken in some corners. Do you guys think I should just break the seal and repair the box? Even if its just cib id still consider it a great trade value wise. Im just really pissed this guy didnt think to protect the box AT ALL when he shipped it. I mean WTF. :*(
Are you able to show us a picture of the damage?

MegaRock64
Member Avatar
Hi, I'm back from school testing and back in action on N64Forever!! Yesterday, I went to GameChamp and picked up these:

Tom and Jerry Fists of Furry: $12.99
Spider-Man: $8.99
Yoshi's Story: $19.99

I had to stab myself to buy Yoshi's Story for $20, but after looking on eBay, I'm starting to think i got mine for not a bad price.

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply