Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (111,310 Views)
Brandicus
Member Avatar
Established Member
NJ7
Apr 3 2013, 01:26 AM

Posted Image
Anyone know where to get these at a REASONABLE price? I see them on ebay wildly going for $30-40 with no box and damaged. I think thats ridiculous for a hunk of plastic, albeit Nintendo plastic.... which is like gold i guess.

got some new things in, looks like this is the proper place to post it?
Posted Image

Also nice pick up NJ7! looks like it was almost never used.
GET :n64: OR GET OUT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brandicus
Member Avatar
Established Member

Arent adult owned consoles/games great! Its clear yours was cared for. My CBFD I just got in is immaculate. Its clear someone grown owned it and cared for it. I only hope to show the same love/respect. Happy gaming!

Brandicus
Member Avatar
Established Member
italia64
Apr 5 2013, 08:31 PM
Congratulations Brandicus! I collect PAL games but I want Indy and Micro Machines ntsc ;-) looks like new
Ive seen your collection Italia and MM would actually do you proud haha. Its the most mint box ive ever owned, literally not a crease on it. I consider it a steal at $5 with the little car and stand. Indy has pretty normal wear but is complete and im just happy to own it. Have a long way to go before i can stand by your minty collection! :D

Brandicus
Member Avatar
Established Member
holy cow juice, id love to see the look on a newcomers face when you first open that closet of dreams!

Brandicus
Member Avatar
Established Member
picked up some odds and ends today

Posted Image

MM manual got wrinkled in transit :( got it clamped between two pieces of cardboard right now

Brandicus
Member Avatar
Established Member
Hey guys, Im pretty steamed right now and need to hear some opinions.

So I traded a couple old games of mine (bioshock and final fantasy tactics) for a sealed copy of ridge racer 64. The trade was conducted over reddit and went smoothly until i got ridge racer in the mail. The guy sent a sealed n64 game in a regular envelope!!!! obviously it was squished several times during transit and the seal is now broken in some corners. Do you guys think I should just break the seal and repair the box? Even if its just cib id still consider it a great trade value wise. Im just really pissed this guy didnt think to protect the box AT ALL when he shipped it. I mean WTF. :*(

Brandicus
Member Avatar
Established Member
Thanks for the advice guys, I went and had a night out at the bar to cool my jets and it worked :D I was mad for awhile but now im over it, nothing to be accomplished by staying mad.

I think I will still keep it and try to repair it as Italia suggested, it does look like it might be able to be resealed. To be honest I kind of want to break it out and play it just because I feel thats what games are meant for... to be played not displayed. Overall it was still a good trade, I traded maybe $15 worth of games for what i still value at a $30-50 sealed game (would have been $90+ but oh well, thats life)

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply