Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (103,664 Views)
My Collection so far -

Turok 1
Turok 2
Turok Rage Wars
Super Mario 64
Zelda Ocarina Of Time (MIB)
Mission Impossible
Diddy Kong Racing
Goldeneye 007
Crusin USA
Top Gear Overdrive
Body Harvest
International Superstar Soccer 98
V-Rally 99
WCW NWO Revenge
Star Wars Racer
F1 World Grand Prix 2

1 Grey Controller
1 Transfer Pak

1 Black N64
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Yep, I live in the uk, so PAL only. Im trying to collect all the games i had when i was younger, i got an N64 four/five months ago as a gift and started collecting any games i could find. The only thing i really look for is the label on the cart to be in good condition. i was lucky enough to get a mint complete copy of zelda oot on ebay for 10.50! Still got alot on my wish list......i didnt realise i had as many games the first time around!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply