Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,416 Views)
Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Very clean Italia good find.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
italia64
Sep 9 2014, 11:27 AM
Usually I make good deals but this time someone else made me pay a lot for this (Extreme-G+CD).
But I wanted it so much :P
Posted Image
It was me who made you pay a bit more for Buck Bumble as well as I am after a mint copy like I used to have as this was a game I had new back in the day. I wasn't after the rumble pack though so stopped bidding at £20. :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
The condition of that Superman makes the game look good. Shame it's like the worst game ever made. I had high hopes for it when I bought it (having not read reviews before) and needless to say it was never played again. Good haul Italia, as always. :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Good pickup there Lyyt.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Indiana Jones pickup. Not bad for £65 in the UK. There is another on ebay for like £110! Although I think that is a bit too steep.

Posted Image

:n64:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Congratulations Scooter. I look forward to seeing the evidence. :phear:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice collection man! Awesome to see.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice pickups Italia! :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice pickup Houghton. Love that controller.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Awesome pickups Houghton.

Don't want to part with the Smoke 64 do you? Can't find one for love nor money at the moment.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice pickups rdools! :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Very nice and tidy collection you've got going on there rdools. :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice setup Fries, good luck with the 64DD hunt!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice pickup KG. Indiana Jones is one of my favourite games on the system. Enjoy!

Italia - nice another great addition to your collection! :yeah:
Edited by Milage007, Jan 17 2016, 02:21 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Awesome stuff there Intendall. Nice to know there are some like this in the UK. You have to import the Jusco from Japan?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
@Intendall that's awesome mate don't find many of those and of that quality this side of the drink.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
@Joseph - good solid collection you got going on there matey. What is your favourite game out of that lot then?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice score Intendall. With the style of the Turok 2 box it's very hard to get a mint one. I owned it new back in the day and mine got absolutely obliterated. Just a very squashable box. It was one I had to upgrade I was sad to sell it. Kept my cart though at least as that is tidy.
Edited by Milage007, Mar 25 2016, 01:41 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Looks in awesome condition that Intendall. Very jelly. Nice to know it has gone to a good home! 8)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Intendall64
Mar 30 2016, 01:39 AM
@Bam, I'd like to use it for play as it is just such a good looking console. I'd need to get a Passport though as all my games are PAL. I could always retrofit the console, but I'm afraid of damaging it!

Thanks man!
There are some good good Japan exclusives - Sin & Punishment is one worth checking out. I just bought this CIB it is en route as I post.

Also it can be soft-modded to play US NTSC games but a console as beautiful as this shouldn't really be modified. If I ever got hold of one of these it would be in my cabinet on display with the rest of my consoles bar whichever I have set up to play on.

Edited by Milage007, Apr 18 2016, 06:09 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice pickup Fries. The Ice Blue is cool man (excuse the pun). My mate had one of these growing up and I was kind of jealous. Now I have all the funtastics how greedy of me. They will look good on display!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Italia - I had noticed you haven't been around as much. No worries we all know you're dedicated nice to see you touchdown when you can.

Regarding Turok - that is awesome news! How the hell did you manage to contract this guy? I would be very interested to see these designs too I love this game. I had it for my 10th birthday in 1999.

:yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Dewalt
Apr 18 2016, 01:10 PM
Xena's cart looked so clean I had to get it.
Probably because it wasn't used much. I had a quick go on that game and I wasn't impressed. Welcome to the forum though! Glover is a great game. Not played Clay Fighter. Enjoy the games!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice pickup Italia love it! :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Wow some awesome stuff in here since I last checked into this thread! Great pickups everyone!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Real nice Italia. :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
MickeyOswald
Jul 22 2016, 01:51 PM
I have the following games:
-Super Mario 64
-Madden 64
-Fifa 64
-Nascar 99
-Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
You need to get your hands on Goldeneye mate. :yeah:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
@Legend 64 - yeah for sure. The follow up by Rare in the FPS space Perfect Dark is another great game as well if you don't own that already. You'll need an expansion pack to play all aspects of that game though and to experience the game how it was intended to be played.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Nice pickups chaps!

Good to see you back in the hood KG you went quiet for a little bit!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Looking good heavy, always nice to have the baggies!
Posted Image
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: