Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (110,902 Views)
breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
Planning to steal your collection >:-]
:P
:n64: EUR PAL Games: 111/239
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
A few new things added.. no pic right now..

Everything PAL..
Some usual stuff like a Buck Bumble Cartridge, F-1 WGP boxed (UK Version), Wipeout boxed (UK Version)..

Also really happy because today i bought a boxed Mystical Ninja starring Goemon (UK Version) in excellent condition..
That's a bit expensive i think.

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
scooter77
Oct 12 2015, 02:02 AM
I have been waiting to post some great news about my collection until I had taken a picture, but my collection is not all in the same place at the moment so you will have to wait a bit for photographic evidence lol.

As of a few weeks ago I got my last N64 game, I now own every game released over all regions, I have a comple PAL collection and all the US and Japanese exclusives.
It started off with me just wanting Goldeneye and four controllers to relive my youth, I got a bit lost on the way and the goal posts kept moving on me but 6 years later I somehow own every game. It's been a big part of my life, and my bank account, but I'm finally done.
I want to thank the members here for keeping my passion burning over the years, if I didn't have you guys posting about the greatness that is N64 over the years I wouldn't have got this far, I know I have been absent for a while but I do pop back from time to time to check up on what's been happening.
I will post picture up at some point but it might take a few weeks.
Well done..amazing! :yeah:
Now it seems you are moving to the 64DD games..

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
I m so furious!!
Last night a guy i know made available for sale a Nortec sealed Pal "San Francisco Rush 2049" in very good condition. The price was 100 euros.
Unfortunately someone bought it before i sent a mesage..
Can't believe my bad luck.

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
Yes it is Bamboozled! lol

Is there a different version than the UK/Ita/Esp one Italia?
Your friend was very lucky to buy it for 15e..
If you are happy it doesn't matter that you spent your money..

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
Latest additions a PAL "Lode Runner 3-D" CIB and a PAL "Flying Dragon" loose cartridge..
Anxious to play both games!

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
Bought a PAL UKV CIB Mortal Kombat Trilogy..
Does anyone know if the game contains a plastic black inner tray or a white one?
Looking photos at ebay and there seems to be some with white and others with black..

breeding_fear
Member Avatar
Established Member
Actually i had a PAL ITA sealed one many years ago.. When i opened it, it had a a black plastic tray..
Many PAL UKV thought seem to have a white cardboard one..

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply