Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (102,153 Views)
Intendall64
Member Avatar
Hi, I'm new to this site! I've been collecting PAL games and consoles for a while now (I will post pics soon)!

My wish list:

- Sealed Zelda Ocarina of Time
- Mint condition South Park Game Collection
- Sealed Mario Party Collection
- Sealed 007 Goldeneye
- Pokemon Stadium 2 boxed and mint
- Snowboard Kids 2 boxed and mint
- Clay Fighter 63 1/3 boxed and mint
- Airboarder 64 boxed and mint
- I want to collect them all!!!

Question: Is there a forum for valuations? I have a number of items I've had for a while and not sure what they would be worth.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Thanks for the reply guys! Yeh, I've been looking for an Ocarina of time for a while and they are so expensive! I guess I'll just have to keep hunting.

Here is part of my collection, unfortunately the rest are in storage as my flat isn't big enough! My personal favourites are the sealed N64 (with outer sleeve), Mint condition Mario Party collection and my sealed Majora's Mask! I hope you like :)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: IMG_0066__640x480___550x413_.jpg (199.71 KB)
Attachments: IMG_0067__640x480_.jpg (184.49 KB)
Attachments: IMG_0070__640x480___550x413_.jpg (183.81 KB)
Attachments: IMG_0072__640x480___550x413___500x375_.jpg (186.29 KB)
Attachments: IMG_0074__640x480_.jpg (180.5 KB)
Attachments: IMG_0075__640x480_.jpg (195.74 KB)
Attachments: IMG_0076__640x480_.jpg (171.55 KB)
Edited by Intendall64, Sep 19 2015, 06:40 AM.

Intendall64
Member Avatar
After a long search I've finally completed the Triforce!

Posted Image
Edited by Intendall64, Nov 17 2015, 04:47 AM.

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Congrats on the Daughter Fries and I hope you find that 64DD!

Some pics of my latest additions...some of you may have seen these on eBay. Anyone know how many different cars there were?

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Thanks for the link Italia...looks like mine are on there!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Hi Cabanon, I'm in the UK so that could be why you didn't get the pop-up. I came to a deal for all 3 pretty quickly too so they were probably listed for less than half a day.

Intendall64
Member Avatar
No64DD
Jan 14 2016, 09:34 AM
fatnlonely2
Jan 14 2016, 03:53 AM

Some pics of my latest additions...some of you may have seen these on eBay. Anyone know how many different cars there were?
Wow! Sorry i missed this thread lately.

Thanks for checking our MM64TURBO thread. :yeah:
So far, they are all acounted for there. The ones you have are from the 1995/96 toy line.
I say this because there was an overlap of availability into 1996 until the MM series celebrated it's 10th anniversary in 1996 and changed the cars/packaging ever so slightly midway through and into 1997.

In a way, it's kinda like actual cars- when the new year models are available the year before. :lol:
That's awesome info No64DD, I keep info on everything I buy and I've added that straight in :D It sounds like there could be tons of models out there then, almost like they just picked whatever was available on the production line! I used to love Micro Machines so I will keep hunting these down!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
No64DD
Jan 14 2016, 07:24 PM
@fatnlonely,

keep em' coming! And keep close to the MM64TURBO thread, i may call on your help with something. ;)
I will do, let me know!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
After a long time of waiting I finally had time to pick-up my latest haul of good. Stumbled upon some absolute gems! The Jusco is in incredible condition and still has the original cellophane packaging across the top. All the other consoles are in similar condition, fully bagged with instructions. The Hori's are also a nice addition and I think the guy who sold them to me is a member on this group so big thanks to them. If anyone knows where I can get an Orange Hori controller please send me an IM. Anyway, I didn't have a lot of time to edit the photos so they could be quite large....enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Cabanon
Feb 17 2016, 08:41 AM
it's also worthy to mention 8 Hori box pad in one swoop is pretty insane. I dont know how much you paid but it's a HUGE amount of cash in those pictures.
Hey Cabanon, thanks for sorting out those pics for me! Could you send me a PM with what I did wrong?

@milage007 - I managed to pick this up in the UK along with the other Jap consoles luckily. The guy I bought the micro machines from told me he was selling them...right place right time I guess.

More pics soon, I've just completed my power controllers set!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Latest arrivals:

HMV Turok is mint and so is Daikatana, the Dixons Turok is a bit Shabby but complete.

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
My Daiei Hawks System finally arrived!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
@Bam, I'd like to use it for play as it is just such a good looking console. I'd need to get a Passport though as all my games are PAL. I could always retrofit the console, but I'm afraid of damaging it!

Thanks man!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
@Italia, that's amazing. Nice tracking work. I hope it all goes well with work and please post some pictures of the Level designs when you're back.

Intendall64
Member Avatar
Milage007
Apr 18 2016, 01:51 PM
Dewalt
Apr 18 2016, 01:10 PM
Xena's cart looked so clean I had to get it.
Probably because it wasn't used much. I had a quick go on that game and I wasn't impressed. Welcome to the forum though! Glover is a great game. Not played Clay Fighter. Enjoy the games!

Probably because it wasn't used much. I had a quick go on that game and I wasn't impressed. Welcome to the forum though! Glover is a great game. Not played Clay Fighter. Enjoy the games!
Haha, I played Xena literally yesterday and it is so bad. I was hoping there might be some adventure to it but it's just a poor attempt of being like Street Fighter!

Intendall64
Member Avatar
So I was more excited today than I have been for a long long time! A large package arrived!!

Posted Image

Holy crap...what's in it? Bubble wrap, I love bubble wrap!

Posted Image

Oh wait there's more?

Posted Image

It's beautiful, just beautiful...I got very lucky!

Posted Image

Intendall64
Member Avatar
N64-Collector
Jul 8 2016, 08:41 AM
Hey, just wanted to mention about the signed OoT that I thought that Mr Miyamoto always dated the things he signs?

Well except for the Minish Cap GBA SP and stuff but I mean the things people get him to sign..

Also that solid strip MM is pretty hot but I think thats a store re-seal because Zelda is a first party Nintendo title.. 8)
Hi N64-Collector, I don't think that can be always the case. I've seen other signed items from the same event with photos of people with their newly signed item with Mr Miyamoto and they haven't been dated. I have the photos for this item somewhere too, just don't know where.

Yeh, I actually sold that MM not too long ago because I bought a proper red strip sealed game. I don't know the full story of this type of seal but I've heard some of the Australian games were sealed like this. The only reason I think there's some truth to it is because you see a lot of sealed graded games on Aus eBay with the same seal. I don't know though.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply