Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (110,898 Views)
KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
This is all the :n64: games I own with a few more on there way sometime in the next week

Posted Image
Edited by KnightlyGaming, Jan 7 2016, 02:55 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
I decided to make a video of my set up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3HbPZShUQ&feature=youtu.be

Also I felt I should point out the gamecube is a Pokemon XD gamecube and the Xbox 360 is a Resident Evil 5 Blood Red console with matching controllers =P
Posted Image

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
Got the top row today (Rainbow Six, Indiana Jones, and an UltraRacer 64) while checking out my local shops for the first time
and I got the bottom row using a gamestop giftcard I got for Christmas. Problem with ordering from them online is you can't see the quality, which is why the pokemon snap label is such poor quality. (Prices below if you're interested)

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
@italia64 That box looks to be in good condition! Nice one! Always loved Banjo
Posted Image

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
TofuJunky87
Feb 21 2016, 05:05 PM

Harvest Moon is mint, front and back. Paid $29. I thought it was a good deal, what do you think?
That is a great deal! Nice grab!
Posted Image

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
Haven't gotten a chance to post here in a little while but was at SoCal Retro Gaming Expo last weekend and picked up a couple games... Also they had a cool Oot picture set up :link: Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by KnightlyGaming, Aug 26 2016, 09:55 AM.
Posted Image

KnightlyGaming
Member Avatar
Milage007
Aug 26 2016, 11:09 AM
Nice pickups chaps!

Good to see you back in the hood KG you went quiet for a little bit!
Yea started a new job, transferring to a new college, got really busy. Finally starting to settle down a bit so I hope to be back on here more... Hopefully :P
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply