Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (101,341 Views)
MyBeefCakes
Member Avatar
Established Member
Right so I will post some pictures of my collection, its not as amazing as what i've seen here but its my corner of enjoyment :D

My most recent purchase is this stack:

Posted Image

The boxes aren't great but the 100 for the lot i'm happy with, got me some good gaming here!

I'll post my small collection when I get home, but am definitively looking at slowly building it up, hoping to get 1 game a month as a target, but so far have just been spending wildly! :-8
NoPlaceLikeLocalHost
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MyBeefCakes
Member Avatar
Established Member
Sadly they aren't all complete.

Diddy Kong, no instructions
SM64, no instructions
DK64, no instructions
MK64, no instructions

Some have no inlays either, but still a good many hours of enjoyment here! :D :n64: :n64:

Edit: My current collection, When i joined the forum I had only Zelda Oot, Banjo is my only Mint CIB game
Posted Image
Edited by MyBeefCakes, Sep 5 2016, 11:35 AM.
NoPlaceLikeLocalHost

MyBeefCakes
Member Avatar
Established Member
Billy basic collection, but thanks :D, mission impossible was cool but it was really hard when I played it through last but then again I was around 8!
Wish I had my older stuff back :( didn't think the price of it would rise like it has!
NoPlaceLikeLocalHost

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply