Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 collection discussion; Discuss and show your new games, collection and wishlist!
Topic Started: Apr 5 2006, 01:09 PM (107,126 Views)
monkeyjim100
Hi new to here not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. Recently started collecting n64 again after a 15year absence( dam family getting in the way)! And wanted to start with the really crap games no one wants thinking I should find them fairly easily and cheaply, my mistake! Am currently trying to find transformers beast wars but have had no luck not even a cartridge! anywhere. preferably cib, but must have at least the manual with the cart. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated many thanks and happy gaming. P.s must be pal as I live in uk.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

monkeyjim100
Ha it's funny how such a crap game you couldn't give away at launch ends up being so expensive years later !

monkeyjim100
Well that's annoying. Cheers for the info. Better start saving up then !

monkeyjim100
Just got my hands on a cib daikatana in very good condition for only 12 am well chuffed with myself (and yes I know it's crap ) but have only found loose carts before now !

monkeyjim100
If anybody has got the cash a copy of stunt racer is up on eBay currently about 100 but still a couple of days left on it. Just thought I'd inform people cos I know I can't afford it. (UK ebay)
Just noticed it's an ntsc copy
Edited by monkeyjim100, Oct 17 2017, 08:06 AM.

monkeyjim100
Got myself virtual pool cib in pretty good nick for under 15 so again happy with my purchase. Plodding along slowly with the collection up to 16 now only another 280 ish to go !
As a side note that stunt racer up to 300 now with 12 hours left.

monkeyjim100
Got given some of those plastic covers for game boxes for my birthday, well worth investing in.
also added another couple of games. Will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it ! Happy gaming everyone

monkeyjim100
2 more added to the list, ISS 2000 and Nagano winter games both in good condition . It amazes me that these cardboard boxes have survived 20 plus years !

monkeyjim100
Got my hands on superman including the poster and manual for 30 not in bad condition either, so happy with my final buy before my money goes on Christmas!! Also if anyone can tell me how to post pictures I will gladly show my small collection .

monkeyjim100
Finally got to play superman and what a fantastic game I don't know what people are talking about it's fabulous.
Ha ha was gonna continue with that but no, it really is as crap as everyone says ; don't buy it to play only to add to your collection !

monkeyjim100
Nice setup and collection NZBoi I would like to do something like that but I've got to wait for one of the kids to move out so I can get a room back ☹ .
On a happier note got my hands on a cib bugs life not in bad nick. happy collecting everyone
Waffington there is the blue console you are looking for on the UK ebay site for 221.
One last thing if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a manual for virtual chess that would be great. Cheers

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply