Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nintendo 64 Forever - Facebook page; Offical facebook page
Topic Started: Mar 21 2012, 04:52 PM (1,784 Views)
Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
N64 collection completed 7/29/12
After taking some time to discuss the idea amongst our fellow members about having a Facebook page based on the Nintendo 64 Forever forum, the overall consensus was that it would be a good idea since it will attract some attention to the forum. The main thing I would like to address is that the page is not to draw attention away from the forum, but to attraction attention from other people who'll search for Nintendo 64 related pages on Facebook, to provide quick and easy access to important news (such as changes that will be going on, as well as monthly updates about the Game of the Month. During that month, status updates may be made to provide brief information about the winning game). Another aspect of connecting to Facebook is that it allows some of us to connect with each other on there if we so desired. Rather than distracting from what we can do on the forums, we are instead opening up more possibilities to do, and many of them can be done quickly and efficiently on Facebook.

Ladies(lol) and gentlemen, feel free to check out our Facebook page!

Posted Image
Edited by Alice Lawless, Mar 21 2012, 05:28 PM.
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
I actually just came up with, what I believe to be, a fairly good idea. To promote the forums, we need to promote the facebook page, and to promote the facebook page, the best way to do it is to use it to post on other N64 related pages. Rather than bluntly advertising, we could post some meaningful information that will grab peoples' attention. From there it is safe to assume that they'd be likely to click on our page. From there they will be seeing our advertisement for the boards.
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
Shangyou, is it cool if I friend request you?
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
You can find me on facebook by clicking on my name in my sig. Only problem is that I really can't use my account anymore due to the breakup, so my profile looks like a graveyard. It shows no activity since 2009 because The Female took down all of our pictures (the only ones I've had for the past three years). It sucks, I went from close to 700 tagged photos down to like 200, and they're all pictures of things I'm not even in. Anywho, feel free to add me, but just know that I'm still in the process of getting my account back. Damn breakups are so nasty. Man I need to change my avatar pic on here too now!

But yeah, I have albums on there where I post all my new games I've bought. Kind of like the topic on here, but updated more frequently.
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

« Previous Topic · Forum Rules and Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply