Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Japanese Box Protectors
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 10:48 PM (1,743 Views)
clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
You could try this guy and see if he's willing to get some made:

www.sentinel64.com

I bought 10 for some of my PAL boxes the other day and they just arrived today. I must say, these box protectors are a lot thicker/stronger and less flimsy than the others I already had or seen on the web. Overall, they are a lot better made.

Hopefully you get some idea from these pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by clarky_n64, May 2 2012, 03:54 PM.
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
Cabanon
May 3 2012, 08:14 AM
clarky_n64
May 2 2012, 03:52 PM
You could try this guy and see if he's willing to get some made:

www.sentinel64.com

I bought 10 for some of my PAL boxes the other day and they just arrived today. I must say, these box protectors are a lot thicker/stronger and less flimsy than the others I already had or seen on the web. Overall, they are a lot better made.

Hopefully you get some idea from these pics:
they better be f**king strong at 2,99$$UK EACH. thats triple the price of the other one.
10 for 11 though which doesn't sound so bad after all.
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply