Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Japanese Box Protectors
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 10:48 PM (1,949 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
i've been asking him for some Japanese protector ever since i've discovered his website. he's on nintendoage by jimpoleshuk and his thread as some people asking for him but the minimum quantity is like 5000 units to make it worth doing it. with only 96 japanese exclusive, which most us are not specifically collecting, i dont think it'll ever happen. of course if there's any made, im defenetaly in for 200+ since i'll go for the Japanese full set one day, so better be prepared.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
im probably wrong. no idea why i have 96 in my heads, lol

Cabanon
Elite
clarky_n64
May 2 2012, 03:52 PM
You could try this guy and see if he's willing to get some made:

www.sentinel64.com

I bought 10 for some of my PAL boxes the other day and they just arrived today. I must say, these box protectors are a lot thicker/stronger and less flimsy than the others I already had or seen on the web. Overall, they are a lot better made.

Hopefully you get some idea from these pics:
they better be f**king strong at 2,99$$UK EACH. thats triple the price of the other one.

Cabanon
Elite
clarky_n64
May 3 2012, 09:45 AM
Cabanon
May 3 2012, 08:14 AM
clarky_n64
May 2 2012, 03:52 PM
You could try this guy and see if he's willing to get some made:

www.sentinel64.com

I bought 10 for some of my PAL boxes the other day and they just arrived today. I must say, these box protectors are a lot thicker/stronger and less flimsy than the others I already had or seen on the web. Overall, they are a lot better made.

Hopefully you get some idea from these pics:
they better be f**king strong at 2,99$$UK EACH. thats triple the price of the other one.
10 for Ł11 though which doesn't sound so bad after all.
advertise 2,99$ for one but you 10 for 11$ ? yeah not so bad if you see if that way hehe. makes more sense.

Cabanon
Elite
complyordie
May 4 2012, 07:25 AM
While we're on the topic of box protectors, has anyone managed to find ones that would fit Pokemon stadium? and i'd like some for Pal controller boxes, if anyone knows of any where that sells these let me know, thanks!
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7324496/1/#new

here we go !

Cabanon
Elite
according to 64dd.net database (might be wrong)

http://64dd.net/modules/games/index.php?system=n64&type=released&section=main&id=256
http://64dd.net/modules/games/index.php?system=n64&type=released&section=main&id=254
http://64dd.net/modules/games/index.php?system=n64&type=released&section=main&id=255

Pocket Monsters Stadium = a Japanese exclusive
Pocket Monster Stadium 2 = Pokémon Stadium
Pocket Monsters Stadium Gold & Silver = Pokémon Stadium 2

a comparison between the 2 games would be our best bet to determined what is correct.

Cabanon
Elite
scooter77
May 8 2012, 03:46 AM
SengerCJ
May 8 2012, 03:21 AM
Theres only 84 plus the 2 rumble.
Ok, is there not three Pokemon games then??
yes tehre are 3 pokémon games. finngamer's list is actually correct.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply