Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Japanese Box Protectors
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 10:48 PM (1,780 Views)
SengerCJ
I think this is the better section of the website to post this rather than the trading section as this is only an interest check.

I've been talking to Jim from http://www.videogameboxprotectors.com/ about creating box protectors for Japanese Nintendo 64 boxes. He was wondering if I knew anyone else that would be interested as my order alone would probably not be enough inspiration to create protectors this size. So I was wondering if there are any other japanese collectors here that would be interested in placing an order. If you would be interested in these just reply with how many you would be interested in purchasing, most of his protectors range from 60 to 80 American cents.

Also he does have North American/PAL protectors on his website though unfortunately are sold out until about mid-may.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SengerCJ
I'll shoot you, or anyone else, a pm if I here word from him that he may be putting in an order for Japanese protectors. Or email if you'd prefer. Until then just let me know what everyone would be interested in, Japanese wise.

SengerCJ
Cabanon
Apr 28 2012, 06:51 PM
i've been asking him for some Japanese protector ever since i've discovered his website. he's on nintendoage by jimpoleshuk and his thread as some people asking for him but the minimum quantity is like 5000 units to make it worth doing it. with only 96 japanese exclusive, which most us are not specifically collecting, i dont think it'll ever happen. of course if there's any made, im defenetaly in for 200+ since i'll go for the Japanese full set one day, so better be prepared.
He said if he gets maybe an interest of near 1000 protectors he would put in an order. He said he felt they would probably sell pretty well.

Edit: Actually, I just got an email from him and he seems pretty inclined to order some of these. He said he has a few others to make first but if he received more interest he may bump them up.
Edited by SengerCJ, Apr 28 2012, 09:30 PM.

SengerCJ
I'm pretty sure there is only 84, plus the 2 rumble version games (wave race and super mario?)

SengerCJ
scooter77
May 1 2012, 01:45 AM
lithium017
Apr 30 2012, 03:48 PM
SengerCJ
Apr 29 2012, 12:55 AM
I'm pretty sure there is only 84, plus the 2 rumble version games (wave race and super mario?)

Finngamer's page says there are 87:

Finngamer's Nintendo 64 Page
The only differences in his list to mine is the two rumble pack version games

Shindou Super Mario 64
Shindou Wave Race 64

And

Pocket Monsters Stadium

Which im sure is the same as Pokémon Stadium, please correct me if im wrong :D
I've looked at finn's list before, he has a duplicate somewhere on there, plus the two rumble games.

SengerCJ
Theres only 84 plus the 2 rumble.
Edited by SengerCJ, May 8 2012, 03:23 AM.

SengerCJ
Cabanon
May 8 2012, 07:57 AM
scooter77
May 8 2012, 03:46 AM
SengerCJ
May 8 2012, 03:21 AM
Theres only 84 plus the 2 rumble.
Ok, is there not three Pokemon games then??
yes tehre are 3 pokémon games. finngamer's list is actually correct.
Yes, 84 includes the original pokemon stadium game. finn's list is incorrect, I believe he has a game that was also a pal release included in his list, I'll take another look now.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply