Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A good way to keep your games in good shape?
Topic Started: Jun 2 2012, 02:33 AM (5,775 Views)
mikezelot
Member Avatar
Star Wolfs Worst Nightmare
I have been collecting N64 games for awhile and not for there monetary value but for there sentimental value. and i want to keep the games i have had since my childhood instead of just getting new ones. in other words i am more willing to pay 20$ to save my game that is only 2$ at the store.
but my question is what are some good ways to keep my games in good shape like a iseen some have been getting the picture sticker on the front slowly scratched. whats a good way to keep it from doing that? a case? a phone cover type thing? how do i keep them working i noticed some starting to lag too. any suggestions?
Posted Image N64 forever starfox 64 champion
"Im an elephant" - Conker
Both the n64 and the ps4 have 64 bit processors. Now I'm not saying the 64 could run crysis at 60 fps but I'm not saying it couldn't.
115 games
2 consoles
6 controllers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mikezelot
Member Avatar
Star Wolfs Worst Nightmare
Im looking for just protection of the carts atlaest the pictures on them anyways
Posted Image N64 forever starfox 64 champion
"Im an elephant" - Conker
Both the n64 and the ps4 have 64 bit processors. Now I'm not saying the 64 could run crysis at 60 fps but I'm not saying it couldn't.
115 games
2 consoles
6 controllers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply