Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
N64 Master Product Code List; USA/CAN/JAP/AUS/EUR release list
Topic Started: Jun 29 2012, 05:22 AM (4,136 Views)
Cabanon
Elite
ok so i'm building myself an Excel master product code list for all the N64 game release, including Player's Choice Edition, revision title including manual change (ex: SW:SotE). i will ask help from this community to fill the holes IF YOU OWN THE GAME. please check the product code for everything from cart, manual, box, reg card, poster to be sure they match. if you see a title variatrion in my list that i forgot (probably ALOT), please let me know so i can add it. also please note if there's anything speical to be noted with the game, like Blue Cart, Green Cart, Yellow Cart, Red Cart, Black Cart, Big Box Tarzan, Big Box Rampage, Rayman 2 shiny cover vs non-shiny, Majora's Mask non-holo (this one is hard to find as hell), Indiana Jones BB vs non-BB, Transformers BB vs non-BB, etc.

it will long a long task, but it will mainly help collectors from around the world see and look for what games they need to complete their set. thank you very much guys !

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alt0gjARsJDKdGF0QVBvcWs4Q3MzU2tOXzYzaFNvRmc

EDIT: Updated link at request from Cabanon
Edited by clarky_n64, Jul 6 2012, 05:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
bluedogrulez
Jun 29 2012, 07:33 AM
I assume that you are also looking for codes for all regions (each game, at least 3 codes)?
yep. -ITA, -FRA, -FHA code are also welcome. anything we can find is good :)

Cabanon
Elite
thanks blue ! list updated.

Cabanon
Elite
bluedogrulez
Jul 1 2012, 08:06 AM
One more:

NFL Blitz 2001:

NUD-NFBE-USA (USA)

Did you note the Conker's code?
thanks you very much to both of you. i found couple more today as well.

no conker is filled blue, thank you.

Cabanon
Elite
bluedogrulez
Jul 2 2012, 01:20 PM
Here's what I meant:

Conker's Bad Fur Day NUS-NFUE-USA USA
ohhhh, yeah thanks for noticing that. will fix that. thanks !

Cabanon
Elite
added a bunch of japanese product code.

if someone from EUR & AUS could chime in that would be nice !

Cabanon
Elite
nice post man. yes i know what im getting into ! all these precious info need to be compile and shared with the world. that's why i ask help from all around the world. i will certainly add more columns when i have precious info like this. of course it's impossible to get all specific data like this from everywhere around the world. i will collect what i can and add here and there when we get new info.

for now it's one big pile, but i'll seperate each region with it's own sheet, add more column for different cart/manual/box code, etc.

always a work in progress and this will keep me busy fora long time. i like doing it and it's not like im getting tired of this anyway, i'd do anything for my little console :)

Cabanon
Elite
clarky_n64
Jul 5 2012, 02:43 PM
I'll go through all my collection soon Cabanon, might aswell start documenting the PAL side at the same time.
thanks man. really appreciated.

Cabanon
Elite
The Red Shadow
Jul 5 2012, 06:22 PM
For some of those I had the box, cart and manual, while others were just cart. Let me know if you have any questions or need any other information.
thank you very much for these. if you can just point out which were loose & boxed, that'd be nice.

ok so i made it easier for everyone, i uploaded it for google doc, so everyone can modify on the go and save it instead of posting the code here. if you upload anything, just come here and let me know you added some. thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alt0gjARsJDKdGF0QVBvcWs4Q3MzU2tOXzYzaFNvRmc
Edited by Cabanon, Jul 6 2012, 05:58 AM.

Cabanon
Elite
DeeMoney
Jul 15 2012, 08:05 PM
Hey guys I just stumbled across this list on the web adn thought it might help in your indevour to catalogue those games you were looking for. as far as i can tell it has every Pal and ntsc game on there. Very interesting stuff.

http://www.nesworld.com/n64releaselist.php
yeah nesworld is also a good list too. but you can't list them by region. it also takes forever to load on my PC. (my fault since im too cheap to upgrade my 9 years old PC).

Cabanon
Elite
sadly no. it gives you a hint, but rarely a cart code can give you the exact language. other than japanese cart which have exclusive japanese language (not even english, except a few ones)

Cabanon
Elite
cyan_phoenix
Aug 29 2012, 02:31 AM
To further complicate things some AUS n64 boxes have XXX-XXX-EUR at the back, but the TABS might have XXX-XXX-AUS.

Crazy.
as fas as i know, there's no complete product on the BACK of a box. it only shows "NUS P XXXX" or something like that. only the TABS have the full product code, at least with the NTSC part.

i'll add a huge bunch of code when i get time, i added like 75 new entry to my collection this weeks.

Cabanon
Elite
if you have product code to share, from now one, post them here. a f**king moron, scuse me, a f**king asshole removed every Japanese games, region column and usefull information in the list.

a big big f**k you to whoever did this.

Cabanon
Elite
oh very nice martin !! that would ease things up a bit :)
Edited by Cabanon, Dec 6 2012, 10:32 AM.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Guides, FAQs, and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply