Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Walking Dead; any other fans out there?
Topic Started: Jul 22 2012, 07:34 PM (2,459 Views)
DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
I've played Telltale games The Walking Dead season 1 and more recently episode 1 of season 2. Have never played the AMC one Survival Instinct, the reviews have not been to friendly, but I'm willing to give it a bash when I can buy it for $20 or less. :D
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
The Telltale Games TWDs are amazing and worth a play, including the 400 Days DLC. Survival Instinct feels like an unfinished game but has some interesting concepts. I bought it and gave it a look see for an hour or two and will play it again someday. I haven't played any other TWD-related games, though.

FreoGuy
Established Member
Any one else looking forward to the walking dead coming back tomorrow :)? I think the last episode before the break was the best one in a while.

Cabanon
Elite
yeah cant wait man, cant get it with current tv provider but will watch it tomorrow.

EDIT: couldnt until tonight so I waited until it was avaible and watching last night. times are rough !
Edited by Cabanon, Feb 10 2014, 06:52 AM.

FreoGuy
Established Member
What a terrible episode :( It seems like they could of made that the first ten mins.

Cabanon
Elite
yeah it was a bit of a bummer but after that
Spoiler: click to toggle

Cabanon
Elite
season's over already :(

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Yeah, with the season splitting and only 8 episodes it kinda does go pretty quick doesn't it.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
yeah it does. i cant wait to see what direction they're gonna go with the spinoff series.

sam123
Established Member
I mean they are just doing the same thing over and over again, however there was a moment I thought we would have found out how the virus started etc etc etc but it wasn't meant to be.......interesting to hear a spin off is being produced.

Sgally23
Established Member
Walking dead is my favorite

« Previous Topic · TV, Movies, Music & Other Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: