Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
GEOFFREY Toys 'R' Us Controller
Topic Started: Aug 22 2012, 12:09 AM (6,273 Views)
Krotoxx
Hey guys another geoffrey has been spotted on ebay for 460$ (with shipping costs). Im debating on buying this, since from the sound of it this one is just as rare as the E3/hello mac. Im just unsure of the price on it does it look like its a good deal?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

i8ablueskittle
and it tasted good...
Krotoxx
Aug 10 2015, 04:52 AM
Hey guys another geoffrey has been spotted on ebay for 460$ (with shipping costs). Im debating on buying this, since from the sound of it this one is just as rare as the E3/hello mac. Im just unsure of the price on it does it look like its a good deal?
IMO definitely not as rare as E3, but rarer than hello mac. I thought they were closer to $300, I've been away lately though. I'd hold off, but your call
Forever searching for 1080 Snowboarding and 1080 Avalanche items.
Love N64 Prototypes and Unreleased games.
PM me or email me at i8ablueskittle@gmail.com

Krotoxx
i8ablueskittle
Aug 10 2015, 07:18 PM
Krotoxx
Aug 10 2015, 04:52 AM
IMO definitely not as rare as E3, but rarer than hello mac. I thought they were closer to $300, I've been away lately though. I'd hold off, but your call
Since it was OBO i made an offer closer to 350$ than the amount he wanted. We shall see what he says

JapaneseRetroGameCenter
If you can get it for $350 it would be a steal; or at least a pretty good deal in my opinion. The Geoffrey I had recently had went for a lot more than that (closer to what I think is the average price- check the sold items if you haven't already).

Krotoxx
JapaneseRetroGameCenter
Aug 11 2015, 07:44 AM
If you can get it for $350 it would be a steal; or at least a pretty good deal in my opinion. The Geoffrey I had recently had went for a lot more than that (closer to what I think is the average price- check the sold items if you haven't already).
Just checked, yours went for around $650. and there is another one listed for that much as well. He counter offered me it for $400 and it looks to be in pretty good condition. its quite tempting haha

Krotoxx
I went ahead and bought it from him. at 400$ thats quite a good discount from the regular price of them since they are closer to the 650$ range and there is even one on ebay for 850$. glad I didnt buy the m2000 that ended up at 460 cuz that let me get the geoffrey :D

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Veteran
I got mine for 75 usd... and resold the things that came with it for 120 usd....
proof

Geofferys are not that expensive pending where/how much you are looking for it..

If someone is willing to pay 600 usd for my controller I`ll sell it to that person straight away with free shipping... just saying..
https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Supacuban
I just happened upon a Geoffrey controller at the thrift shop here in Tokyo. I picked it up because I didn't know what it was. It is used, no box, but in really good condition. a few light nicks and one small scratch. So you can add me to the list of owners if you want. I am not a collector, I mostly pick things up and resell them. I have access to tons of used stuff here if anyone needs something. Also I have access to a US post office so I can send things USPS with tracking. Hit me up if you need something Japan only.

SoloJones64
Established Member
Ive got one.

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: