Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How show your collection
Online Only 0 (0%)
Friends & Family (On display) 12 (92.3%)
On storage boxes 1 (7.7%)
Total Votes: 13
How do you Show Off Your Collection; Poll: Do you Show your collection other than online
Topic Started: Oct 19 2012, 12:32 PM (480 Views)
Thegt550
Member Avatar
N64/ Classic Car parts Hunter
Hi
How do you show your Great collection ( to Who)
Is it on the Leaving room ,on the Garage,a special room,Online Only
Also Do you store special controllers on a safe place
STAFF WARNING ABOUT THIS MEMBER: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/topic/7400206/1/
I Arthur J. Garcia
Declare that i will Help People with their problems regarding the Golden N controller
this does not apply to people who resold theirs and dint bought it from TheGt550
I will sale whats left of my collection to help.(jusco,np100,japan blue/white)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
storage because I have no place to display them until I build my custom cabinet.

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
It's on display only to those who enter the Man Cave :D
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

clarky_n64
Member Avatar
Modding Monster
The bulk of my collection is on display in the loft, however I have several little game displays all over the house.

I will get my man cave back in a few years when we eventually move into a bigger house.
Clarky & Smithy Creations YouTube Channel

Vekoma64
Member Avatar
Everywhere...Man cave situation too.
Nintendo gaming since 1989 WiiU NNID- Vekoma64

ddr2nite
Member Avatar
Controller Collecting Extraordinaire
Mine is proudly on display on my bookshelves/bookcases and wall in my bedroom - out of the harmful sunlight of course. I'm a bit embarrassed to have to explain my hobby/collection to visitors (especially the ladies) and reveal my inner nerd so it's good that not everyone who visits my apartment sees it :-8
Posted ImageClick here to check out my N64 collection.
N64 Controllers: 30/30 Completed | ASCII Controllers: 15/15 Completed
N.A. Boxes: 8/8 Completed | Japan Boxes: 21/21 Completed
Full NTSC-J CIB Set: 198/198 Completed

"trust me, we all started with just one or two games
and then things kinda got out of hand
" - MK II

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
Ive turned a spare bedroom into my game collection room but some of it (like magazines, guides and manuals and other printed matters) is in another room and most of the boxes are stored up in my attic.
It's nice to have an entire house at your disposal.
Posted Image

RodneyP
Member Avatar
I would love a mancave, sadly not even a cupboard for me!

All my loose carts are in a large plastic tub. Consoles are currently boxed and on top the wardrobe (no direct sunlight). I would like to display selected titles, a top 30 or so, on shelves. When mates come round they can load up anything they fancy. A controller wall would also be nice... and a console stack.

One can only dream. My partner can barely recognise Mario so isn't exactly sympathetic to the cause.

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
I have all my games loose in drawers or in :n64: cartridge towers, my boxed consoles and games boxes are all in a cupboard at my parents house at the moment, im just waiting for the right time to move it into my new house which i am dedicating the smallest bedroom into a games room, im just saving at the moment and when i have enough money i will start building some book cases to house it all, might be a while though as im in the middle of restoring an old car as well.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

PAL Collection: 243/243
NTSC-U only Exclusives: 50/50
NTSC-U / NTSC-J Exclusives: 11/11
NTSC-J only Exclusives: 85/85
64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
Mine is on display in my living room. Unfortunately, I only have a few friends who come around and my daughter who is over a few days of the week. But I enjoy looking at my collection every day. :yeah:

TNT737373
Member Avatar
Veteran
Mine's in a giant closed door cabinet on the side of my room, it's great because it looks like clothes are hung in there, it's out of the way but still classy. If people come in my room who think I'm a man-child for having a shrine to Nintendo in the corner, I can just close it and they won't worry their little heads. ha. But I've got some friends who love seeing this retro kinda stuff, and when I open those double doors the look on their face is priceless. It's that expression in movies where somebody discovers a hidden room in somebody's house, they're like "I can't believe you had a Nintendo shrine in here without me noticing it". 8) I'll try and get a pic up soon.
Edited by TNT737373, Oct 19 2012, 06:56 PM.

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
N64 collection completed 7/29/12
I display mine loud n' proud! 8)
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Master Chief of the Universe
Mine takes up two shelves of a bookcase at the bottom of my stairs. Impressive, I know :P
Posted Image

NTSCN64fanatic
Member Avatar
Established Member
I need to get a load of the clear protective covers from keep em minty then they will go on bookshelves for now much like the cupboard shrine guy I have a large cupboard full of games and consoles and a small amount of clothes. Also have drawers full of carts and the floor has consoles set up have usa snes super famicom jap saturn n64 wii etc is a bit of a shock if someone comes in because the will usually see living room first and that's rammed with stuff too that everyone can play pal n64 snes saturn ps3 etc but the good stuff is safely out the way in my room lol
Daiei hawks system wanted...Advice on how to get a mint boxed one from Japan safely appreciated!

suretie
Member Avatar
Mine are kept on a rack in the living room so I can keep an eye on them. I had them in the dining/game room but get paranoid when my 6 year old son has his mates in there. Will be changing to a shelf unit soon as the racks nearly full. I only display the games,my consoles are in mirrored cabinet and extra controllers and consoles go in storage. I usually only buy CIB games for my collection unless there too expensive like conker and tooie they go in illustrated plastic game box's.
Farewell happy fields were joy for ever dwells hail horrors hail ( John Milton, Paradise Lost)

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply