Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wall Mount Options, AUS
Topic Started: Oct 21 2012, 02:02 AM (306 Views)
NintendoJunkie
Member Avatar
What do you guys in Australia use to mount controller etc on the wall without making holes in the wall? I want to mount some of my items on my walls.
And this might be nooby, but i was wondering if NTSC controllers work on PAL consoles?
Edited by NintendoJunkie, Oct 21 2012, 02:07 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cabanon
Elite
DiddyK64
Oct 21 2012, 02:02 AM
And this might be nooby, but i was wondering if NTSC controllers work on PAL consoles?
noq uestions are stupid but controllers are not region specific. they work with every system regarding the location region code. you can take a JAP controller and use it in a PAL/NTSC machine or vice-versa.

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Mate there prob isn't anything you can do but jam a few nails in that wall. I'm guessing your in a rental and don't want to stuff the wall. Buy a bookcase, that will be easier if that's the case. :yeah:
Edited by DeeMoney, Oct 21 2012, 03:44 AM.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

NintendoJunkie
Member Avatar
Thanks guys, Nah im only 19 im still mooching off the rents haha ;). I was just seeing if there was a way around putting holes in the walls haha. I guess ill do the nail technique! :P
Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Have a look at Command products, they may have something you can use

http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/NACommand/Command/
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

NintendoJunkie
Member Avatar
Hey man one more question.... Can you give me an overview or link me to a page that had everything about Region codes and buying japanese consoles etc? Im on Japamart and everything is so cheap.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply