Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Buying Japanese Items?; Help on buying
Topic Started: Oct 22 2012, 09:24 PM (283 Views)
RilesRedbeard
Member Avatar
There was a very interesting topic on buying from Japamart that thegt550 posted a few days ago. I am wanting to start buying Japanese systems and controllers and I wanted to know how to start about doing this.

What site does everyone usually use and what site is the easiest to use?
Whats the best way of obtaining Japanese items online?

Any and all response would be awesome
Consoles 6/16 Games 25 Controllers 10/30
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeeMoney
Member Avatar
Outback Adventurer
Edited by DeeMoney, Oct 22 2012, 09:27 PM.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

Posted Image

NintenZane
Established Member
i would like to know the same. Please someone with positive experience share your stories.

NintendoJunkie
Member Avatar
Me 3 :P
Posted Image

Cabanon
Elite
look for Japanese seller on ebay or use japamart with Yahoo Auction Japan. beware of the shipping cost (double) and be sure it's worth it.

Xephyrian
Member Avatar
Master Chief of the Universe
I'm watchin a couple Japanese items on ebay atm. They're usually extremely cheap for mint in box games. Try searching for their japanese name if you're purchasing from America. For example; Super Smash Brothers = Dairantou Smash Brothers. You'll get more related results that way. If you're using Japanese Yahoo Auctions I would suggest using a Japanese translator for the characters. You'll get more results than if you just search N64 or Dairantou.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Collecting · Next Topic »
Add Reply