Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
What games are you playing?
Topic Started: Jul 1 2006, 07:51 PM (29,238 Views)
Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
This is going to sound so sad but I don't care! Currently playing through Chicken Run on the PlayStation and weirdly enough, I am enjoying it! I have never played this before and I always wanted to. I picked up a PS1 bundle and saw this in there so was one of the games I decided to keep.

Very good resemblance to the film. :w00t:
Edited by Milage007, Sep 26 2017, 01:01 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Not as sad as trying to slog through a 162-game season in RBI Baseball 17. It's not as bad as the reviews say, but it's just not a good as it should be. How I miss you Baseball Stars!!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Right now I'm playing Mario Kart Arcade GP 1 & 2 on my Wii! :w00t: This is made possible because Nintendont emulates Triforce hardware quite effectively. As a huge Mario Kart fan, I've wanted to play these two rare games for a very long time and I'm extremely happy that I finally can.

Sadly, Nintendont won't allow me play the third game in the spin-off sub-series 'Mario Kart Arcade GP DX' but that's no problem because my local Dave & Buster's still has it. I like playing it there too because my friends and I can go head-to-head linked although admittedly it is pricey. >_<
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Playing a few games at the moment. Chicken Run which I mentioned above, but also Super Mario World on the SNES Mini and South Park (our GOTM) on the 64. Just completed the first two episodes of level 1. It really is like South Park themed Turok 2. Enjoyable so far. Never completed the game so would like to see it through.
Edited by Milage007, Oct 8 2017, 08:07 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tupac Shakur - 'You know itís funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but canít feed the poorí

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
So this past week I think I've finally successfully willed myself out of the core gamer atrophy/entropy I've been stuck in these past 6+ months, as I've been regularly booting up the PS4 to play Uncharted 4: Survival and Project CARS. Been having quite a blast with both!! :w00t: :w00t:

Really, REALLY sad that my Driving Force GT wheel isn't readily/easily compatible with PS4... and so the itch grows, to plunk down $450+ for both the Logitech G29 and another Wheel Stand Pro... :-/ >_<

On the mobile side, I'm still playing Clash Royale (HUGE game update yesterday!), as well as Flow Free, Flow Free: Warps, FF: Bridges, FF: Hexes. (ALL really fun free games.)
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Rayman Legends, Fat Princess Adventures, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

EnvyFox
Member Avatar
Haven't posted here in a while. Right now, I'm in the midst of my Silent Hill: Homecoming playthrough for the month of October. So far, while I don't think it's as bad as people say it is (most likely because I'm not too bothered by the certain plot choices that betray earlier games in the series), this is shaping up to be a weaker entry than 2 and 4 (the only two Silent Hill games I've beaten so far). We'll see how things go as I progress through the game.

My friend and I still run through games together and, right now, we're finally playing through The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for once in our lives. Yeah my friend (an enormous fan of the LoZ series who has owned Majora's Mask for years) is playing through this game for the first time ever. Blows my mind. If memory serves, we're on our way to the second dungeon after taking down so many side quests. We're enjoying the game but, so far, my friend still believes that Ocarina of Time is superior.
Posted Image

kartmaster
Member Avatar
Coffee Drinker
@Envy For a good half of Majora's Mask I kept thinking about how Ocarina of Time was the better game. But by the end of Majora's Mask, that game really endeared itself to me.

Haven't had a ton of time to play, but been popping around on the SNES Mini and have kinda settled into Yoshi's Island. It's really fantastic so far. Never played it back in the day, and I see why it gets such praise. This is the game I WANTED Yoshi's Story on the N64 to be, so for me it's kinda like that dream is finally realized.

Also started another playthrough of Final Fantasy X for probably the 10th time. One of my favorite games of all time.
Posted Image
Join in the N64 Forever MK64 Hotlap Competition!
Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
I'm playing through prey on the PS4, really not enjoying it.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Milage007
Member Avatar
Licensed to Game
Still chipping away at South Park when I can. It's been busy lately so haven't had as much time as I would like to really wrap this one up. The levels are starting to get longer as I progress through the game. It takes a bit of perseverance to keep coming back to the game but once in the mood it is enjoyable. Up to level 3 chapter 3 now where you have to board the monthership. Things are getting interesting! Great assortment of weapons.
Posted Image
Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Thats around were I gave up, i do plan on going back but probably wont.
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

bluedogrulez
Member Avatar
Racing for Fulcon Capital
Obsessively playing Gear.Club Unlimited when not Rocket Leaguing with the kids. Recently bought a D level racer (a RUF-Porsche) and maxed out my C2 racer (Acura NSX). Both cars show how amazing the racing action can be in this game. So fast, so responsive, so fun.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
Trying hard to buy a switch but no good deals at the moment, trying to bide my time
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

Shangyou
Member Avatar
Dreamwalker
Not sure if anybody has played Little Battlers Experience (LBX) on the 3DS before, but it's a real hidden gem! In my opinion it's pretty much a modern version of Custom Robo on the N64, it's a 3D action brawler and you get to customise your robot's individual parts to create some unique combinations. I've already been enjoying it much more than Custom Robo Arena on the DS which I played like 10 years back (haven't played the GameCube Custom Robo game though). Unfortunately I haven't had time to complete LBX yet, but I'm totally hooked onto it and I've even bought some of the model kits in real life thanks to the game lol. :dance:
Posted Image

buddy1983
Member Avatar
Veteran
On my second play through of BoTW but on switch this time, totally hooked again. First time I just played it to complete it and went through it as quick as possible, this time I'm trying to see as much as I can of the world. Lost hours just running around the massive world.
Youtube

UK resident

Posted Image

Euroflash29
Member Avatar
Established Member
Right now I'm playing through Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind on PC as a Monk character ^_^

And as for portable gaming I'm playing final fantasy 1 on the dawn of souls cart for GBA
Posted Image Posted Image

Grizzmeister
Member Avatar
Latter-day Nostradamus
Since I have my Raspberry Pi connected to test out some GBA games, I decided to finally give Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition a try. It's one of the few iterations of SF II that I never got around to playing because my friend who owned a Sega Genesis back in the day preferred Mortal Kombat II. Gotta say that it's a really good port that can hold its own against the universally acclaimed Street Fighter II Turbo on the SNES. I guess I also played SFII:SCE because I'm eagerly anticipating the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection that comes out at the end of May and I needed some old school Street Fighter to hold me over till then. ^_^
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Posted Image

The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I don't know why I never update this as I go from game to game but I'm currently close to completing Far Cry 5. Another great FC game, in my opinion. I've also got games in progress of Mad Max, the Shadow of the Colossus PS4 remaster, Tomodachi Life and Detective Pikachu on 3DS and a few others that have escaped my brain at the moment.
Edited by The Red Shadow, Apr 11 2018, 12:43 PM.

« Previous Topic · Other Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: