Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Your dream job?; the next in my "more about you" series
Topic Started: Nov 25 2012, 04:07 PM (1,037 Views)
The Red Shadow
Member Avatar
The Seeker
I have had a few dream jobs over the years (professional wrestler, baseball player, rock star) but right now the one thing I really, really wish I could become is a voice actor. I would love to do voice overs for commercials, anime and other cartoons, video games, etc. I've always felt I had a unique voice and I can do tons of impressions. I always do my own voices for games, like the RPGs of old that had text dialogue instead of actual voice work. I just think it is something I'd be capable of. Unfortunately, I don't live in the right place to be able to break into the business so it shall remain a dream job.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TNT737373
Member Avatar
Veteran
Alice Lawless
Nov 28 2012, 05:33 PM
Or you and I can go on a man-date to LegoLand in England. Life is too short and we could all die at any moment. I think the number one reason I'd want to have kids is so I can have an excuse to go to Lego Land again. Don't judge me.
One of the main perks about having kids would be to go to LegoLand, lol. I live in Florida and they recently opened up a LegoLand here, sounds great however it's just starting up and sadly there weren't many attractions. May sound lame but for me the best thing was the miniature scales of iconic landmarks and cities around the world. Really awesome. Although you could casually cover the entire park in about 4 hours, compared to Universal Studios, it would take 2 full days if you run from ride to ride... ha.. The Windsor one is the original that I always wanted to visit, I believe it's over twice as big.

Anyway I would love to go on a man date to England with you Alice however I think you should rather go with your fiance' instead... lol. Plus I wont have the money for an extended overseas trip like that until I'm like 30. :( Sh$t's expensive!

Edited by TNT737373, Nov 28 2012, 10:40 PM.

Alice Lawless
Member Avatar
N64 collection completed 7/29/12
How much would that cost anyway? If it's too pricey, I'll just tell the chica that there's only enough Legos there for me!
Facebook:
STIK ROSS
Posted Image
Posted Image
297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

TNT737373
Member Avatar
Veteran
One round trip airfare ticket to Windsor would be proper bloody murder, with cheap lodging and eating at local restaurants I would say it would cost prob $1500 for a week just for you. Any traveling the destination the longer you stay the more fun per dollar, so for you two to stay a month and hop around England by bus it would prob be close to $4000. Airfare's a b#tch man, haha. I know a couple that set aside 5k every year and use all their vacation time from work to go on some wonder vacation in whatever exotic James Bond location. Pretty cool I would settle for that and work 'til 80 rather than retire at 60 and be too old to enjoy anything, lol.

P.S. With 4 grand you and your gal could buy enough lego sets to have fun for an entire year!
Edited by TNT737373, Nov 28 2012, 11:09 PM.

Mk II
Member Avatar
Elite
well, ive said it before and I'll say it again: my number one dream job would be to work for Nintendo Benelux.
They're located just a few blocks from my house so it would be totaly awesome and very convenient.
Ive been there and they only employ a couple of marketing people and some techs so my chances are very slim.
But a guy can dream, right?
Posted Image

scooter77
Member Avatar
New Zealand Member
My dream job would be to win a lot of money and retire, i would buy a nice bit of land with a sea view, build a house with a large games room to house my collections, pool table and a couple of Clarky & Smithy Creations games machine, I would build a large garage and spend my time restoring classic cars and motorbikes.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

PAL Collection: 243/243
NTSC-U only Exclusives: 50/50
NTSC-U / NTSC-J Exclusives: 11/11
NTSC-J only Exclusives: 85/85
64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
Mk II
Nov 29 2012, 06:50 AM
so my chances are very slim.
But a guy can dream, right?
I hope you are able to land a job there one day, MK II!

Scooter, the first line cracked me up. I guess you could really call it self employed vehicle restoration ;)

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Social Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: